Less-Recently Added Items
This is a continuation of the Most-Recently Added Items section on the home page. These articles were added to Serendipity in the period October 2003 through August 2008. Articles added before then (some as far back as 1996) are not listed here but may often be found in the index (and will appear if you go to a random page, though probably not the first time). These articles are listed in reverse chronological order, or in other words, from latest to earliest.
A copy of the entire Serendipity website is available on CD-ROM. Details here.
- Richard K. Moore: Operation The Eagle Strikes
... the US has been preparing for many years to carry out a nuclear first-strike against Russia. ... Without it, the overwhelming balance of global power will shift to Eurasia, to Russia and China. ... What we are now seeing is the countdown to the first strike ... [including] the psy-ops preparation.
Plus a comment by Peter Meyer.
- Peter Meyer: Why I am not a Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu or Buddhist
In no case ... should any religion be granted any respect unless there is clear evidence that it has beneficial effects for its followers (rather than its proponents), and certainly no religion should be granted any social or political privilege simply because it calls itself a religion. ... Absurd, ridiculous, harmful, pernicious and morally reprehensible beliefs, attitudes and practices should be exposed as such, and not granted any respect simply because they are part of some religion.
- Richard K. Moore: A Brief History of Russia and the West
Western imperialism — driven by banking elites — has economic exploitation as its primary objective. Russian imperialism — driven by national interests — has national security as its primary objective.
Plus a comment by Peter Meyer.
- F. William Engdahl: Washington Risks Nuclear War by Miscalculation
The underlying issue is the fact that since the dissolution of the Warsaw Pact in 1991 one after another former member as well as former states of the USSR have been coaxed and in many cases bribed with false promises by Washington into joining the counter organization, NATO. ... The forceful US effort to push Georgia as well as Ukraine into NATO would present Russia with the spectre of NATO literally coming to its doorstep, a military threat that is aggressive in the extreme, and untenable for Russian national security.
Plus a comment by Peter Meyer.
- Andrew McKillop: Dual Fuels and the New Kuwait
- Antonio Escohotado on the "War on Drugs"
- Walter Benjamin and Profane Illumination
- Kevin Parkinson: Death of Free Internet is Imminent
The plan is to convert the Internet into a cable-like system, where customers sign up for specific web sites, and then pay to visit sites beyond a cutoff point. ... Be aware that we will all lose our privacy because all websites will be tracked as part of the billing procedure, and we will be literally cut off from 90% of the information that we can access today.
- Andrew McKillop: Sure and Certain Oil Shock
The only real solution is planned, organised and constant energy demand compression in the rich world OECD countries, led by fast and continual shrinkage of oil demand, with natural gas and coal intensity reduction close behind. Restructuring the economy and society are the only ways to do that.
- Peter Meyer: Physicalism: A False View of the World
... contemporary philosophers refuse to look through the lens provided by psychedelic substances so as to perceive a reality which physicalists deny exists. The experience resulting from smoking DMT absolutely refutes the conventional physicalist view of the world ...
- Andrew McKillop: Get Ready for the Last Oil Wars
When there is world economic crisis, as in 1929-36, this is nearly always a ‘Mother of War’. When we have global economic crisis at least equal in intensity to the 1929 crisis, we can assume we also have the basic geo-economic conditions able to trigger Oil Apocalypse, especially where recession is thought of, and presented by media as, “only due to oil supply shortage and high prices”.
- An Online Debate: Is it the Evil Capitalists or the Goddamn Jews?
Rockefeller constantly claimed "shortages" threatened his operations in Ohio and Indiana, as a way to keep prices up, when in fact Standard Oil was floating on an ocean of deposits. ...Shortage is the key to people-control. Such a thing is always contrived by government because we all know that if government gets out of the way, we have abundance. The one we have to worry about is a food shortage.
- Why isn't the CFR in the History Books?
- William Blase: The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and The New World Order
(plus Council on Foreign Relations Membership List)
These people are evil because they love money and power, and greed drives them to do anything to achieve their goals. They have lost all morality and conscience, and believe such concepts, as well as our Constitution, "outdated".
THAT is insanity — to have more wealth than can be spent, and still it is never enough. They have to control governments, start wars, conspire to rule the world, lest the "common people" wake up to how they have gained their wealth, take it away from them, and demand that they pay the price for their crimes.
- An update has been added to Europe Before the Fire.
- Donald Cassidy: Who Destroyed the WTC? (Connect the dots)
Not one single September 11 Victim lawsuit has been permitted to proceed to a public trial by jury with testimony by major government officials, complete and unhindered discovery of documents and interrogation by career prosecutors despite meritorious evidence of prior knowledge of the attacks by the Bush administration.
- 2002 Speech by Barack Obama
I know that even a successful war against Iraq will require a US occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with undetermined consequences. I know that an invasion of Iraq without a clear rationale and without strong international support will only fan the flames of the Middle East, and encourage the worst, rather than best, impulses of the Arab world, and strengthen the recruitment arm of al-Qaeda. I am not opposed to all wars. I’m opposed to dumb wars.
Richard K. Moore: The Post-Bush Regime: A Prognosis
... the net consequence of a major biofuel agenda comes down to intentional genocide. In order to provide marginally more fuel to the over-consuming industrialized nations, untold millions will starve in the third world, in addition to those untold millions that are already starving. The marginal energy gain is so small by comparison, that we must accept that the biofuels agenda is primarily about genocide.
- Record of Dreams
- New Federal Report on Marijuana Use is Misleading, Groups Say
- Albert Hofmann, 11 January 1906 - 29 April 2008
- Richard K. Moore: The Grand Story of Humanity
The religious grand story and the scientific grand story have one thing very much in common. They both cut us off from 97% of our grand story as humans, and from an understanding of our Golden Age. Religion does that intentionally ... in order to more easily subjugate us to hierarchy. Science does the same thing out of arrogance, out of its groundless assumption that that everything can be explained in materialist terms ... The only grand story that can function effectively for us is our story, as a species, as we best understand it. ... [For] the past 6,000 years we have been in bondage, and for about 200,000 years before that we enjoyed a Golden Age, where we were not in bondage, and we lived in harmony with one another and with nature. ... Our second Golden Age awaits us.
- David Ray Griffin: Ted Olson's Report of Phone Calls from Barbara Olson on 9/11: Three Official Denials
This rejection of Ted Olson's story by American Airlines, the Pentagon, and especially the FBI is a development of utmost importance. Without the alleged calls from Barbara Olson, there is no evidence that Flight 77 returned to Washington. Also, if Ted Olson's claim was false, then there are only two possibilities: Either he lied or he was duped by someone using voice-morphing technology to pretend to be his wife. In either case, the official story about the calls from Barbara Olson was based on deception. And if that part of the official account of 9/11 was based on deception, should we not suspect that other parts were as well?
- Patrick French: He May Be a God, but He’s No Politician
Tibet was effectively a sovereign nation at the time of the Communist invasion [in 1950] and was in full control of its own affairs. But the battle for Tibetan independence was lost 49 years ago when the Dalai Lama escaped into exile.
Plus a note by Peter Meyer.
- An update has been added to The Murder of Princess Diana.
- An update has been added to James Bacque's Why is Wikipedia Censoring Me?
- Richard K. Moore: Escaping the Matrix
Don't read this if you wish to remain cocooned within the illusion of consensus reality. But do read it if you want to know what "globalization" really means. This essay is the clearest explanation that can be found on the web of the huge difference between matrix reality and actual reality.
- Joel S. Hirschhorn: 9/11 Truth Manifesto
There is psychological resistance of millions of Americans to painful 9/11 truth — a shameful, “unthinkable” truth about their elected government. Even if they have doubts about the official story, they instinctively recoil and erect mental barriers to block out the full truth. They want to keep believing that they live in a great democracy. They want to believe that when the Bush administration is replaced our democracy will be in good shape again.
Right. Well, naïve, eager voters, have we got news for you ...
- Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 was an Inside Job
- Sue Blackmore: A Dangerous Delusion
By thinking of religion in terms of evolutionary theory we can see just how and why the major religions of today are so harmful.
- Bev Harris: MOONSHINE ELECTIONS — Part III, Collapse of the "Trust Me" model
- Hari Meyers: A Visit to the Alaknath Mandir
- The Assassination of Benazir Bhutto
and Mike Whitney's Pakistan: Princess Ferragamo at the Barricades
- Andrew McKillop has done a new version of his article on The Chinese Car Bomb
and has added a car fact sheet: World Car and Land Transport Fleet
- Jeremy Baker: Last Building Standing (689 KB PDF file)Did the 9/11 cabal originally intend to demolish Building 7 earlier in the day when it was hidden beneath the North Tower's dust cloud?
- Mark Morford: American Kids, Dumber than Dirt
Then our discussion often turns to ... the ugly and unavoidable truism about the lack of need among the government and the power elite in this nation to create a truly effective educational system, one that actually generates intelligent, thoughtful, articulate citizens.
Hell, why should they? After all, the dumber the populace, the easier it is to rule and control and launch unwinnable wars ...
- Naomi Wolf: Fascist America, in 10 Easy Steps
As Americans turn away quite leisurely, keeping tuned to internet shopping and American Idol, the foundations of democracy are being fatally corroded. Something has changed profoundly that weakens us unprecedentedly: our democratic traditions, independent judiciary and free press do their work today in a context in which we are "at war" in a "long war" — a war without end, on a battlefield described as the globe, in a context that gives the president — without US citizens realising it yet — the power over US citizens of freedom or long solitary incarceration, on his say-so alone.
- Gilad Atzmon: Jazz and Jihad: the Discourse of Solidarity
Seemingly, spirit and beauty means very little to us unless attached to a commodity. In our Americanised reality, existence means market value. Yet, spirit of resistance and beauty are invaluable. I may suggest that we will never be able to fully understand what the Palestinian and Iraqi struggle means to its people unless we liberate ourselves from our narrow material vision of reality.
- Tom Breidenbach: None So Blind
In his bosom-clutching dereliction of intellectual duty, the liberal intellectual is denying ... that he's been duped. Snared by conceit, he forbids attribution of any historic event to any catalyst other than that delineated by the regime, no matter how tortured and self-contradictory this official conspiracy theory is proven to be ...
- Tom Breidenbach Replies to Jeff Wells re 9/11
What the controlled demolition hypothesis confronts us with is the likelihood that on September 11th, 2001, 2800 people were purposely — nay ritually — immolated, over a third of them vaporized beyond trace, while of many others mere fragments were found, some fleck of bone or viscera. This implies a most obscene affront to human dignity, blinding in the vastness of its degeneracy, a primordial and epic violation of a people by their leaders.
- David Ray Griffin: The Preeminent Importance of 9/11
[The] truth about 9/11 is one truth that the American people would not tolerate. ... [The] American people simply would not allow an administration to stay in power after learning that it had orchestrated the attacks of 9/11.
- Herschel Baker: The Council of Nicaea
[The] Council of Nicaea marks a significant moment in the intellectual history of Europe. ... No longer was it possible to believe as a Christian that rational knowledge of the highest reality was available to man through his innate rational faculty. By the doctrine of a trinitarian deity ... the Church in effect ... legislated out of existence the concept of a rational reality discernible to reason ...
- Edward S. Herman, David Peterson and George Szamuely: Human Rights Watch and NATO's War
HRW helped stir up passions in the demonization process from 1992 onward and actively and proudly contributed to preparing the ground for NATO's "supreme international crime" in March 1999 [the waging of war against Serbia].
- Writings of a Finnish Military Expert on 9/11 — evidence that mini-nukes were used in the demoliton of the Twin Towers
- Ed Ward, MD: The US Government's Usage of Atomic Bombs — Domestic — WTC
Of the cumulative facts previously noted [regarding the destruction of the Twin Towers on 9/11] that deal specifically with a major explosion and its effect, the only single possibility for all is a thermonuclear bomb placed by the US government.
Elizabeth Woodworth: Review of The Hidden History of 9-11-2001
If 9/11 was a false-flag operation, both US foreign policy and the domestic withdrawal of civil rights since that day have been based on a massive deception. It is now long overdue for a truly independent investigation to probe the realities of 9/11, and if necessary, to begin the process of reversing the appalling damage that has been done in the name of an outside attack upon the United States.
- Gavin Gatenby: How to Organise a Major Terrorist Scare — the big dummy's guide to security booga-booga
- Peter Meyer: George Monbiot on 9/11: A Reply
The US government carried out this great crime ... to grant George Bush new executive powers, so that he could carry out his plans for world domination.
- Transcript of 9/11 in Context: The Strategy of Tension Gone Global, Guns and Butter, January 24, 2007
I believe that the "war on terror" is a fraud. The people who have launched it are the terrorists. They know that all the [so-called] terrorists that they're going after, this is just an illusion, a fabricated phony reality of global terrorism that they're trying to get rid of. They are the terrorists. And they're launching this attack for a different reason. It's not a war on terror. It's still, I believe, class war. It's a global class war. It's launching an attack on people everywhere to make sure that they can lock down control of resources and labor from all over the world.
- Edward Herman: Iraq: The Genocide Option
[In Vietnam] 9,000 out of 15,000 hamlets were damaged or destroyed, along with some 25 million acres of farmland and 12 million acres of forests. One and a half million cattle were killed, and the war left a million widows and 800,000 orphans. ... This was a truly genocidal attack ...
The genocide option threatens Iraq, where the United States is engaged in direct military action against another virtually defenceless population ... Military technology has advanced further, and the complete amorality of the Deciders and their willingness to kill without limit to achieve their goals or save face is clear.
The willingness to use unlimited violence to attain goals was characteristic of the Nazis, and is now (and always has been — ask the Native Americans) a characteristic of the government of the U.S.A. No person possessing any degree of moral consciousness can give their support to such a government unless they are coerced.
- Wade Frazier: Steven Greer's Odyssey
Sitting American presidents are out of the loop regarding the ET/UFO situation. Clinton read Greer's briefing materials at the White House and exclaimed: "I know this is all true, but God damn it, they won't tell me a thing. Not a God damned thing!" Jimmy Carter tried getting UFO information from George Bush the First, who was then the CIA's Director. Bush refused to give Carter the CIA's information, and told Carter to get it from someplace else. Carter persisted, and was eventually threatened with an abrupt end to his presidency if he did not immediately cease his investigative efforts.
- Amos M. Gunsberg: Beyond Insanity — humanoids among us. And a comment.
- Jeremy Baker: Eagle's Nest at Ground Zero — Was Rudy Giuliani's Office of Emergency Management in WTC 7 the nerve center for the World Trade Center attacks?
- James Bacque: Why is Wikipedia Censoring Me?
- Greg Palast: The Jerk: Why Saddam had to Go
- Webster G. Tarpley: 25,000 Americans in Lebanon left by Bush as sitting ducks for false flag provocations to drag US into World War III
- Morgan Reynolds, Ph.D.: Conspiracy and Closed Minds on 9/11, with a comment.
- Iranian President Ahmadinejad's Letter to the American People
- Der Spiegel Interview with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
- The Pentagon Video Fraud
- The Letter of May 2006 from Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to George W. Bush
- Is Wikipedia Stifling 9/11 Truth?
As long as Wikipedia's 9/11 pages are censored by those wishing to suppress the truth about 9/11, and are skewed toward presenting one particular view, Wikipedia is not to be trusted.
- Wendy Campbell: The Secret Relationship Between Israel and Oil: What the US Media Hides
The fact that American-Israelis in our government are endeavoring to use the war on Iraq as a way for Israel to gain control over oil in the Middle East is rarely reported in the mainstream pro-Israel US media ...
- Jim Brewster: 9/11 Documentary Producer's Letter to Skeptic
Love of one's country does NOT mean blind faith in the government but, especially in the case of America, it means being forever vigilant and distrusting of a government that violates the Constitution ...
- Prof. A. K. Dewdney: Welcome to the World of Synthetic Terror
We are now living in what has been called the Age of Synthetic Terror. In contrast to the corporate media line, "terrorism" is the brainchild and product of western intelligence agencies. Its purpose is to foment domestic anger at Muslims in order to justify a program of a) invasion of sovereign nations, b) seizure of their oil resources, c) mass murder designed to look like sectarian violence, d) establishing permanent military bases and e) the installation of puppet governments in the countries so affected.
- CIA Rendition Flights, including the Summary of Amnesty International's UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Below the radar: Secret flights to torture and ‘disappearance’
- Mark Morford, SFGate: Long Live The 9/11 Conspiracy!
Anyone still care about the heap of disturbing, unsolved questions surrounding Our Great Tragedy?
You have to look. You have to try. Knowledge is power, and while the truth may be spurious and slippery and messy and deep, the pursuit of it is just about the only thing we have left. Give that up, and all that's left is spiritual numbness, emotional stasis and death.
Right. What's your life worth if you are too scared to face the truth?
- Kevin Barrett: The 9/11 Truth Revolution
...the powerful few and the institutions they control — the government, the corporations, the armed forces, the major political parties, the foundation-funded pseudo-left, the universities, the mass media, Hollywood — have imposed near-total silence on the issue of what really happened on September 11th, 2001. Worse, most of them have cranked out endless tape-loops of mind-numbing propaganda aimed at reinforcing the official Big Lie. And yet the people are speaking out loud and clear: 9/11 was an inside job — an act of high treason and mass murder by our own leaders. ...
The 9/11 truth revolution from below will overthrow a good part of the American power structure. Billionaires will have their fortunes confiscated and spend the rest of their lives in prison. Most, perhaps all of the current administration will be tried and, presumably, either hanged or given some kind of truth-for-mercy deal. Its supporters throughout the judicial and legislative branches will be forced to resign. The CIA and other covert-op apparatuses will be broken into a million pieces and scattered to the four winds, finishing the job that JFK was unable to start. The media monopoly that enabled the 9/11 cover-up will be shattered into hundreds of fragments as the mother of all trust-busting eras commences. The uniformed military, and especially the Pentagon, will be purged of neocon moles, as the venerable institution of the firing squad is revived.
- Peter Meyer: Reply to a 9/11 Skeptic
- Of Pandemics and Patents, an extract from Fowl play: The poultry industry's central role in the bird flu crisis
- Report Says Global Poultry Industry is the Root of the Bird Flu Crisis
- Morgan Reynolds, PhD: Conclusion to "We Have Some Holes in the Plane Stories"
9/11 researchers have already convicted the perpetrators before the bar of history. Disgraced, the murderers will not get away with the crime of the century. Bush-Cheney-Rumsfeld live in infamy.
- David Ray Griffin is presenting a workshop on the theme of 9/11 and Demonic Consciousness as part of The Eighth International Conference on Science and Consciousness, Santa Fe, NM, April 21-26, 2006.
- Georgetown Law Students Turn Backs To Gonzales and Alberto Gonzales as Instrument of Demonic Evil
- U.S. Army Regulation 210-35: Civilian Inmate Labor Program (775 KB PDF file)
This regulation provides U.S. Army policy and guidance for establishing civilian inmate labor programs and civilian prison camps on Army installations. (Anyone for Dachau-West?) Downloadable from this site via the link above or get it from the original source at http://www.army.mil/usapa/epubs/pdf/r210_35.pdf.
- Gilad Atzmon: Re-Arranging the 20th Century: Allegro, non Troppo
[We] have a very good reason to assume that the American decision to capitalise on Auschwitz and the Jewish Holocaust narrative is there to serve a very specific cause. Let me say it, this cause is not history per se, in fact it is there to undermine historical thinking and to cover up some crucial historical facts. ...
For me, the entire issue is purely ethical: challenging the dubious morality of the Western concern with Auschwitz is essential for the task of challenging those who kill daily in the name of 'Auschwitz the message'. I am obviously referring here to Israel, America and Britain. Ostensibly, there is far more pain inflicted by those who maintain 'Auschwitz the message' than by those who dare to challenge the historical validity of its official narrative. ...
I am inclined to agree that the Holocaust is now shaped as a religion. It is there to replace an anthropocentric ethical thinking. The Holocaust religion is there to rob the Western being of genuine ethical humanist thinking all in the name of humanism. ...
Stopping Bush and Blair in Iraq, stopping those warmongers from proceeding to Iran and Syria, is necessary. If history shapes the future, we need to liberate our perspective of the past; rather than arresting revisionists, we need many more of them.
- Ernst Zündel and the Zündel Heresy Trial has been augmented.
[It] is illegal in ten European countries to question publicly the "six million" claim [because] doing so may lead to revelation of the inconvenient (for some) truth that there was nothing unique or special about Jewish suffering, and certainly nothing that could elevate it to its present status as a religious dogma which cannot be questioned even in its minutest detail without eliciting veiled accusations of heresy and demands for punishment of the heretic.
- Chris Floyd: Flamethrowers
With relentless urgency, the American people are being habituated to the prospect of several interrelated upheavals — new war, new terror attacks — and the predetermined result of these events: the final, open establishment of presidential tyranny, a militarized "commander state" where executive power is beyond the law, and endless war endlessly prolongs the "emergency measures" of the authoritarian regime.
- William Blum: Bin Laden's Reference to Book Rogue State
- John Kaminksi: Pain in the Brain — And a comment.
- Some additions have been made to Jules Naudet's 9/11 Film was Staged.
- Message from Anne
- Clear Evidence that Flight 77 Hit The Pentagon on 9/11
- Peter Meyer: Evidence that Flights AA 11 and AA 77 Did Not Exist on September 11, 2001
- John Kaminski: Sickness in the Static
- Jules Naudet's 9/11 Film was Staged has been revised slightly, and a note has been added to A Posssible 9/11 Scenario.
- Marcus LiBrizzi: The Anunnaki, the Vampire and the Structure of Dissent
Looking at the conspiracy theories of underground celebrity David Icke, Marcus LiBrizzi offers his own theory about the meaning of these horrific beings [the Anunnaki, who have traveled from beyond to control and colonize the planet Earth] for a world caught in the grip of a grand economic reorganization ... the horrors of the New World Order.
- Wade Frazier: The Free Energy Conundrum Is Humanity Ready for Abundance?
- Fireball — a little speculation about the Hollywood show on 9-11
- Peter Meyer: Torture
- Mitchel Cohen: Why I Hate Thanksgiving
- A Message about Drugs and a Reply And a continuation.
- Rosa Brooks: Torture: It's the new American way
- Leslie Raphael: Jules Naudet's 9/11 Film was Staged
- Syria is Doomed has an update.
- William Bowles: Sleepwalking into Slavery?
What unites all of these and similar ['anti-terrorist'] laws enacted elsewhere is the fact that the state, when its policies are under threat, resorts to repression not only to carry out its policies but most important of all, because it lacks legitimacy. And ultimately a state which claims to be democratic, that is, claims to represent the wishes of the electorate, finds itself trapped in a vicious cycle of lies.
- David Ray Griffin: The 9/11 Commission Report: A 571-Page Lie
- Principles of Self-Enlightenment
There are three particular life principles that help to align your perspective with the perspective of divine essence and thus facilitate the self-enlightenment experience: (1) seeing the Divine in all, (2) nurturance of life and (3) gratitude. When you apply these principles, a deeper meaning will be revealed to the seemingly random events of your life experience.
- Jeremy Baker: Was WTC 7 a Dud?
As the North Tower fell, a massive cloud of debris shot into the sky and enshrouded most of lower Manhattan ... In seconds, this dense cloud of powdered debris rose and obscured the surrounding buildings. Then, when most of WTC 7 was hidden from view, the conspirators pushed the button on the explosive system in this building as well ... [but] nothing happened. For whatever reason, the explosive system in WTC 7 had failed and the building stubbornly remained intact. In an instant, the success of an elaborate plot to entirely destroy a New York City landmark ... had fallen into confusion.
Eventually the explosive system was brought back online and the only thing left to do was wait for the fires to build. But ... the fires never grew to convincing proportions. ... [But] Building 7 had to go. If WTC 7 was indeed an operations and control center for this sprawling conspiracy, it was, essentially, a crime scene that needed to be destroyed ... [so] when they could wait no longer, they put an end to the spectacle at 5:25 PM, dropping Building 7 neatly within its footprint, an obvious controlled implosion so perfect it would have earned any demolition company a bonus.
- Gilad Atzmon: Sex and Politics
- Alun Rees: Nobel Prize genius Crick was high on LSD when he discovered the secret of life
- Max Kolskegg has restored the original links (and added some new ones) to his article 9/11 In Context: Plans and Counterplans (See extract below.)
- John Kaminski: Who's Wagging Whom?
In a document ... published by The American Enterprise's "Project for a New American Century", System Planning Corporation (SPC) International executive, Dov Zakheim, called for "some catastrophic and catalyzing event — like a new Pearl Harbor" being necessary to foster the frame of mind needed for the American public to support a war in the Middle East that would politically and culturally reshape the region. ... Dov went from his position at Systems Planning Corporation to become the Comptroller of the Pentagon in May 2001. Perhaps not so coincidentally, it was an SPC subsidiary, Tridata Corporation, that oversaw the investigation after the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center in 1993.
SPC ...specializes in many areas of defense technology production and manufacture, including a system ... [which] allows the control of several 'drones' from a remote location, on varying frequencies, and has a range of several hundred miles. This technology can be used on many different types of aircraft, including large passenger jets.
- B. Z. Bywydd: The Subconscious Burden of Atomic Weapons
- John Kaminski: If Joe was right ... then Zionist neocon crazies plan to kill millions to control the world — but who was Joe, really?
- John Kaminski: Are You Prepared for World War Three?
- Max Kolskegg: 9/11 In Context: Plans and Counterplans
People worldwide, faced with the crisis of poverty, wage slavery and ecocide which has been created by capitalism, are realizing the necessity to organize as equals, keep their power in their own hands, and act autonomously. All the hierarchical institutions of capitalist society are set up to control and exploit us; this is as true of leftist parties and other "progressive" rackets as it is of states and corporations. To save ourselves from the future the hierarchs are planning for us, we must create new ways of coming together and collectively deciding our own future, leaving the "leaders" behind.
- Peter Meyer: Were the London "Bombers" Set up? (with an update and another one)
- Jeff Strahl: The Craven Media
- Peter Meyer: The Pakistani Connection
- Webster G. Tarply: The London Explosions, the Rogue Network, Bush and Iran
- Peter Meyer: The London Bombings
... were the work of operatives of the global-dominance power elite, who care nothing for how many people die (which of us will be next?) provided only that they can maintain and expand their control over the world's money and economic resources. If we and our children are to live our lives without continual fear then their control must be broken.
- Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven
- Peter Meyer: A Posssible 9/11 Scenario
This scenario does not require Arab hijackers, but also does not exclude their playing a minor role [as patsies] ... [It] does not require any black technology or fake videos planted in the mainstream media, although it does not exclude the possibility that such fake video evidence was produced and deployed. It requires only known technology ...
The real agenda of those who assert that the Pentagon and the Twin Towers were hit by Boeing 757 and 767 passenger jets is to support the "Arab hijackers" claim, which formed the "justification" for the Bush Administration to launch its war against countries in the Middle East ...
- The Relevant Pages on Other Websites page of the The World Trade Center Demolition and the So-Called War on Terrorism article has been re-arranged so that most-recent links now appear at the top, making it easier to check for the latest additions.
- Gilad Atzmon: Third-Category Jews and the Palestinian Solidarity Movement
Israel is an inhuman political setup and we therefore must fight it as human beings rather than as members of sporadic ethnic or religious groups.
- David West: An Interview with Gerard Holmgren (Plus a comment and a note.)
So far we appear to have established that no commercial aircraft hit either the North or the South Tower of the World Trade Centre, and that the aircraft which is purported to have hit the Pentagon was not even scheduled to fly.
- John Crewdson, Tom Hundley and Liz Sly: Italy Charges CIA Agents
The existence of the CIA's supersecret abduction squads has come to light since the events of Sept. 11, 2001, although the agency's practice of snatching suspected criminals abroad goes back at least to the Reagan administration.
Congressional Democrats have called for a public inquiry into the practice of covert abductions, which the CIA euphemistically terms "extraordinary rendition," and have introduced legislation that would ban what they term the "outsourcing of torture" to other countries such as Egypt.
News reports and human-rights organizations have identified at least 33 suspected terrorists who have been "rendered" by the U.S. since Sept. 11. Unnamed intelligence officials have been quoted as putting the number over the past two decades at closer to 100.
- An Open Letter from Gilad Atzmon
- Corporate-controlled news media ignores Prof. Morgan Reynolds on the WTC Collapse (With an update.)
- The United States is Fucked
- Edgar J. Steele: Bush Must Go!
- UPI Hears About Prof. Morgan Reynolds on the WTC Collapse
- Ghali Hassan: U.S. War Crimes, an International Vow of Silence
When international war crimes are committed it is the duty of moral men and women to call attention to such acts regardless of who commits them. If the people of the 'world community' do not hold the perpetrators of war crimes accountable — and the evidence is overwhelming — they will continue to betray their moral conscience and principles.
- What They Plan to Do to Us — a response to Pogo Was Right
- Edgar J. Steele: Pogo Was Right
- Michael James: French and Dutch Patriots Rout The New World Order: Europe Before the Fire
For both Americans and Europeans, the enemy is the same. It employs trauma-based economic terrorism under the banner of 'free markets' to demolish the nation state and our God-given rights to liberty and self-determination. It works through price-gouging, tax largesse for corporations that destroy free-enterprise, the wholesale destruction of the middle classes by encouraging the export of quality jobs abroad and the import of cheap labour to displace what few options are left. It is dedicated to the creation of artificial conflicts and trivial distractions to keep people divided and drugged, and it maintains the constant drumbeat of militarism that nuances the dance of death in which the United Nations and the United States are willing partners who fake being out of step.
- John Kaminski: Agents Provocateur? And a comment about plagiarism.
- Chicago Tribune: Pot and the Constitution
So the federal government has the power to punish sick people using cannabis as medicine, on the advice of their doctors, even in states where medical marijuana is allowed. What the federal government doesn't have, even after this decision, is a good reason to do so.
- Reply to Scientific American's Attempted Debunking of 9/11 Skeptics
- Amnesty International's Response to President Bush
- Xymphora: Perle's Pogrom
... what he [Richard Perle] is advocating is for the United States to drop bombs on innocent civilians of a sovereign country [Iran] that poses absolutely no threat to the United States. Here we have a prominent Jewish intellectual talking to a group of Jewish lobbyists for Israeli interests, advocating what amounts to a slaughter of Muslim civilians — a Jewish pogrom against Muslims, if you will — all to the cheers and applause of his audience.
Of course, this Jewish attitude to non-Jews is nothing new, going back to Biblical times (although then, of course, the victims were not Muslims).
- Second Letter from a Christian (with reply)
- An Alternative Understanding of GnosticismEven the earliest evidence on Gnostics, such as the polemics of Hippolytus, state that the "heretics" drew their views from the Greek Mysteries. This link to the entheogenic cult of the Eleusinian Mysteries confirms my view that Gnosis was a refined form of psychedelic shamanism, a visionary path dedicated to the Earth Goddess. Such links are totally ignored by Gnostic scholars.
- Letter from a Christian (with reply)
I abhor what George Bush and his ilk are doing to America and the world. It makes my blood boil when I read or hear about how he is supposed to be a born-again Christian. Let me assure you, coming from a follower of Jesus, nothing could be further from the truth. While it is not my place to pass judgment on the salvation or otherwise of a person, "you will know them by their fruits". And I think for anyone, Christian or not, it should be very clear that Bush and co are absolutely not Christians.
- John Kaminski: Sick Strategies for Senseless Slaughter
- Michel Chossudovsky: Fabricating Intelligence as a Justification for War
- Galloway v the US Senate: Transcript of Statement
- An extract from John Lash's article The Tyranny of Faith, and a comment.
- Two articles by drug policy researcher Peter Webster:
- Mike Whitney: Why America Needs to be Defeated in Iraq
The disparate Iraqi resistance is the legitimate manifestation of a national liberation movement. Its success is imperative to the principles of national sovereignty and self-determination, ideals that are revered in the Declaration of Independence. The toppling of foreign regimes and the destruction of entire civilizations cannot be justified in terms of "democracy" or any other cynically conjured-up ideal. The peace and security of the world's people depends on the compliance of states with the clearly articulated standards of international law and the UN Charter. Both were deliberately violated by the invasion of Iraq. Crushing the insurgency will not absolve that illicit action; it will only increase the magnitude of the crime. Therefore we look for an American defeat in Iraq.
- Bill Ryan: The Disclosure Project
Many commentators have drawn attention to evidence ... suggesting that the US would really quite like to run the planet. ... It may be that the final piece of this jigsaw puzzle comes into view when we consider the possibility that the Kyoto treaty deliberately remains unsigned in order to maximise the problem we all face. Knowing full well that planetary oil reserves will run dry in our own lifetimes ... the scenario may well be to let the wells run dry; let there be power shortages, epidemics, starvation, and riots on the street; and then roll out the free energy generators that they have had secreted away all this time ... with the US as the saviour, and also in total control of the big bail-out.
- Andrew McKillop: The Chinese Car Bomb
We therefore have a laughable fantasy, or an insight into exactly why three nuclear armed powers, China, India and USA, are ever more likely to fight amongst themselves, or confront EU importers, including two nuclear weapons states, for the last oil reserves of the planet.
- Jolly Roger: Bye-Bye US Campuses
The typical college student these days is basically a self-centered, spoiled brat, and neither he nor his rich parents are genuinely interested in changing the world because their world is perfectly secure, and our president is only working to make things even better for them.
- John Steinbach: Israel's Nuclear Capabilities
Placing the issue of Israeli weapons of mass destruction directly and honestly on the table ... would expose a primary destabilizing dynamic driving the Middle East arms race and compelling the region's states to each seek their own "deterrent". Second, it would expose the grotesque double standard which sees the U.S. and Europe on the one hand condemning Iraq, Iran and Syria for developing weapons of mass destruction, while simultaneously protecting and enabling the principal culprit.
- Xymphora: Tony Blair is a Liar and a War Criminal
- Blair knew in March 2002 that the attack on Iraq was illegal, and has known this ever since.
- Blair was ordered to attack Iraq by Bush in April 2002.
- Blair and his inner circle arranged to set up Saddam in July 2002.
- When he couldn't get a UN resolution, Blair arranged for both American and British pressure to be placed on Lord Goldsmith, until he was so worn down that he issued an opinion written by Blair's inner circle.
- Blair lied about the state of the legal advice he had been given, and refused to hear advice he knew he wouldn't like.
- Both Blair and Bush have consistently lied in claiming that the war was not inevitable.
- More from Xymphora about the lying poodle. And a comment.
- Gilad Atzmon: Labour isn't an Option!!!
British people are voting for Blair in spite of his crimes, in spite of the horror this man is responsible for. This support of Labour cannot be morally justified.
- Gaius Publius: Fool Us Once, Fool Us Twice ... Please
So are the American people just stupid ... or is something else going on? ... How can most people not know we're torturing suspected enemies in hidden holes, or farming out torture to other lovers of freedom in the Coalition of the Willing (for example, Pakistan)? ... More — don't you think most people know that the Constitution is being massively violated, with (insert brown-skinned non-Christian enemy here) as victim? Of course they do ... So what does all this mean? Either Americans are really, really dumb and couldn't see the obvious if you painted it on the set of America's Most Wanted, or things are exactly how most Americans want them to be, thank you very much.
- Geothermal Energy?
... the rig ... was to be the first such equipment designed to explore for and to tap the thermal energy of the Earth at depths below ten miles. ... The scientists and engineers involved speculated that once the initial costs of drilling the holes, installing the "steam" piping, special engines and huge turbines was covered or amortized, the cost of electricity would be only a tiny fraction of existing power systems ... too cheap to bill!
- Wade Frazier: Walking the Minefields of Free Energy
The main way to keep humans miserable is to keep them on the brink of survival. The way you do that is through economics. Keep everything scarce, keep people on the brink, and you can watch a good fight. ... That is reality, and I do not want to hook up with anybody who does not understand that. Again, love and integrity is the only way to overcome that situation and bring heaven on earth into being. The Big Boys, however, are committed to keeping humans enslaved to scarcity, and prefer to rule in hell than be regular members of heaven.
- David Patnode: The Beginning of the End?
My first goal will be to uncover the truth — what really happened on 9/11? If it turns out that the Bush Administration did have foreknowledge, or worse, orchestrated the attack, then my secondary goal would be to see all of those involved brought to justice on charges of treason. And I would like to see that happen (if that turns out to be the case) before the official end of Bush's second term. If we have a traitor in the White House, he should not be allowed to continue to destroy this country and the principles and values that have built it.
- Dr Steven M. Greer: Peter Jennings Defrauding: Inside the ABC News UFO Documentary Hoax
- The Murder of Princess Diana
- Nancy Willard: Filtering Software: The Religious Connection
The delegation of responsibility for making decisions about the appropriateness of information for students to filtering companies when there is evidence of affiliations with conservative religious organizations that may be affecting blocking decisions and when there is no mechanism in place to ensure the constitutional rights of students to access information are protected raises significant concerns that must be addressed.
- John Kaminski: Parallel Universes And a remark.
- Wade Frazier: The Energy Racket: Introduction and Summary
The human journey has largely been about refining methods of exploiting energy and manipulating the natural environment to human benefit. ... As the energy of wood was used up ... oil became the next fuel to undergo large-scale exploitation, and its use coincided with amassing capitalistic, monopolistic empires, significantly by United States robber barons, John Rockefeller most notably. ... The West's capitalistic ideology has transformed a traditional deadly sin, greed, into a virtue, and the racketeering impulse has guided the creation of all capitalistic empires.
- Joe Quinn: The Mechanical Popularity Of Lies
... today there are two Americas: The America of the average American citizen which is little more than a government-provided dream world. [And the] real America of the corrupt politicians and the select few who run the country, and much of the rest of the world.
- The last two (of six) reports concerning the CIA by Ralph McGehee, copied from his (now disappeared) CIABASE website:
- U.S. Presidential Election — Stolen Again has been updated with a discussion by Xymphora of a recently published analysis of exit poll data and the official vote count, proving that Bush's election was produced by computer vote fraud.
- Grugyn Silverbristle: Parochialism: Politics of the Counter-revolution
The theory of Parochialism holds that there must be a limit to anyone's moral and legal domain, and that these limits are best made geographically. ... Parochialism recognizes that civilization is a trade-off, a political compromise, and it seeks to satisfy all parties in a political or ideological dispute by finding a way to put space between them, and to allow each to live where appropriate, and each to rule where appropriate. In return for respecting a community's right to enforce its own social, political, cultural and moral standards, we place a geographic limitation on that authority.
- Xymphora on Pope John Paul II — a less-than-laudatory evaluation of his reign. Plus something about Benedict XVI.
- Gilad Atzmon: To Sit in the Dark
- Xymphora on the Pentagon Strike
- Doris Lessing: The Sufis and Idries Shah
- Dr. Elias Akleh: The Iranian Threat: The Bomb or the Euro?
Iran's determination in using the petroeuro ... [has] invited an aggressive American political campaign using the same excuses used against Iraq: WMD in the form of nuclear bomb, support to "terrorist" Lebanese Hezbollah organization, and threat to the peace process in the Middle East.
The question now is what would the American administration do? Would it invade Iran as it did Iraq? The American troops are knee-deep in the Iraqi swamp. ... America has resorted to instigate and encourage its military bastard, Israel, to strike Iranian nuclear reactors the way it did to Iraq [in June 1982]. Leaked reports had revealed that Israeli forces are training for such an attack expected to take place next June.
- Karin Friedemann: A Review of Gilad Atzmon's My One and Only Love
- Reply to Popular Mechanics re 9/11 has been completed.
- Letter to Art Bell from Down Under
- John Carlin: Unanswered Questions: The Mystery of Flight 93
- Sami Yli-Karjanmaa: Abstract to "Arrogant Deception — Or an Attempt to Expose a Cover-up?"
- Ken Livingstone: This is about Israel, not Anti-semitism
Today the Israeli government is helping to promote a wholly distorted picture of racism and religious discrimination in Europe, implying that the most serious upsurge of hatred and discrimination is against Jews. ... However, the reality is that the great bulk of racist attacks in Europe today are on black people, Asians and Muslims — and they are the primary targets of the extreme right.
- Syria is Doomed — as those who assassinated Rafiq Hariri intended.
- Other Fires in Steel-Structure Buildings besides the Twin Towers
- John Pilger on the 9/11 Stand-down — Some questions the Kean Commission never asked.
- John Kaminski: The Second Wave (and a comment by Peter Meyer)
- David Livingstone: Reply to Criticism of Globalists Created Wahhabi Terrorism to Destroy Islam and Justify a Global State
- Jan Lundberg: The Awakening of the Downtrodden
- William Blum: The Agency's Family Jewels
Another family jewel is Operation Gladio, the astounding terrorist campaign in Western Europe run by the CIA, NATO, and several European intelligence agencies for decades following World War II ...
- John Kaminski: The Shattered Glass
- Michel Chossudovsky: The Tsunami: Why did the Information Not Get Out?
- Arundhati Roy: Peace and the New Corporate Liberation Theology
What does peace mean in a world in which the combined wealth of the world's 587 billionaires exceeds the combined gross domestic product of the world's 135 poorest countries? Or when rich countries that pay farm subsidies of a billion dollars a day, try and force poor countries to drop their subsidies? What does peace mean to people in occupied Iraq, Palestine, Kashmir, Tibet and Chechnya? Or to the aboriginal people of Australia? ... What does it mean to the millions who are being uprooted from their lands by dams and development projects? What does peace mean to the poor who are being actively robbed of their resources and for whom everyday life is a grim battle for water, shelter, survival and, above all, some semblance of dignity? For them, peace is war.
- 2005 State of the Hippie Address by Transition Prez Keith Lampe
Currently I'm working on a Lost History of Hippie for all our dear high school students because they've been down so long it looks like up to them. That is, they've endured a merciless US police state for so many years now that they ... can't imagine anything better.
- Xymphora on The Iraqi Election (And this update.)
The real tragedy in all this is that it sets up Bush to continue to use his bogus equation of American warmongering with freedom. In other words, going along with the charade of this election means you are implicitly dooming the next victim of the American Empire, who will receive exactly the same treatment under the guise of the same phony phreedom. ... We will see the mechanics of this phony pharce of phreedom repeated again and again, with staged elections being used to retroactively justify the results of American colonialist violence. ... The most tragic element of this election is that writers who call themselves moderates or progressives are now starting to write that this election validates the entire Bush world-view. Resistance is now futile, and there is officially no American opposition to the Bush warmongers. If such an obviously questionable election can make the worst war crimes right, Bush is out of control and the whole world is in great peril.
- Gilad Atzmon's A Guide to the Perplexed
This short book ... is the unfinished philosophical memoir of Gunther Wünker, born in Ramat Gan, Israel, in the 1960s. ... [It] describes his psychological development, his career as the world's foremost peepologist ... and his relationships with his lovers Avishag, Lola, Margarita and Eva. Interspersed with the biographical material are discussions of his native land, his countrymen, German culture and the nature of liberal democratic society.
- Seymour Hersh on Iraq, Bush and the Neocons
I think that the number of body bags that come back will make no difference to him. The body bags are rolling in. It makes no difference to him, because he will see it as a price he has to pay to put America where he thinks it should be.
- Victor Thorn: Hey Ruppert: 9-11 is NOT Dead!
Ruppert's limited hang-out is the oldest trick in the book, and I can't believe how many people have fallen for it. But what Ruppert doesn't want you to do (thus he diverts your attention) is to look at what actually caused the physical collapse of the WTC towers. More importantly, if that part of the government's version of events is undeniably proven false, the entire "myth" begins to crumble. This is precisely why they've gone to such great lengths to steer you away from this crucial point.
- Gilad Atzmon: The Open Society And Its Enemies — The Story Of Auschwitz
There is life after Auschwitz and this life belongs to us. We had better do something with it. If there is something we should never do, that is taking other people's lives in the name of Auschwitz. And, apparently, this is exactly what we are doing.
- John Kaminski: The Ten Best Writers on the Internet
- Gilad Atzmon: Zionism and other Marginal Thoughts
Zionist lobbies in America specialise in tracing rich and influential Jews. They pressure them to "come out of the closet" and to show greater commitment to the Jewish nationalist venture. ... [This] pushes the assimilated being towards collaboration with his old clan. You will never escape being who you are so you had better be proud of it. The American Zionist takes this ideology one step further, telling the assimilated Jew: "You will never escape being who you are so why not be proud of it and work for us." These points help us understand the impact of Jewish political lobbies within the American administration. Moreover, they may give an explanation for the growth of Jewish espionage within America's strategic centres and businesses.
Laydeez'n'gentlemen ... I give you ...
the President of these United States of America ...
George ... Dubbleyew ... Bush!!
Bush isn't a moron, he's a cunning sociopath
and a true "servant of evil".
- A few comments on Bush's Inaugural Address, with links to a couple of articles concerning draft resistance.
- Bev Harris: Black Box Voting Bulletin, 2005-01-19, New Lawsuit
- Robin McKie: Lifespan Crisis Hits Supersize America — The US government is slowly killing most of its citizens.
- SBS's 9/11 Hatchet Job
- Israel's Nukes
- Xymphora's The Election of Mahmoud Abbas (And this update.)
- Dr Stefan Grossman: Afterword to "Ghost Gun UA175"
- Elaine Cassel: Michael Chertoff: Ashcroft's Top Gremlin — Spreading Mischief from DoJ to the Federal Bench
- Andrew Limburg: Earthquake: Coincidence or a Corporate Oil Tragedy?
The impulses created by the release of air from arrays of up to 24 airguns [in the course of seismic surveys conducted for oil and gas exploration] create low frequency sound waves powerful enough to penetrate up to 40km below the seafloor.
- John Kaminski: Aspects of Treason
The latest in a long list of reasons why Bush and his friends should be in jail
- Paul Levy: The Madness of George W. Bush
The truth now needs to be uttered. George W. Bush is ill. He has a psycho-spiritual dis-ease of the soul, a sickness that is endemic to our culture and symptomatic of the times we live in. ... At the root of Bush's pathology is a deep dissociation. Like the terrorists, he has split-off from his own darker half, projecting the shadow "out there," and then tries to destroy this dis-owned shadow. By projecting the shadow onto each other, Bush and the terrorists are each seeing their own shadow reflected in the other. They see each other as criminals, as the incarnation of evil. By projecting the shadow like this, they locate the evil "out there," which insures that they don't have to recognize the evil within themselves.
- John Kaminski: The Next Steps
Tell me true, noble citizen. What are you going to do when they come for you? When the judges pronounce you a terrorist for participating in a peace demonstration and revoke your citizenship, what will you do? If you're a good boy, they may put you on probation for life and let you work in a McDonald's, or maybe Wal-Mart.
- Kersasp D. Shekhdar: "Our Democracy is at Stake!" — A Letter to America
- Britain's Real Monarch — the present occupant of Buckingham Palace has no valid claim to be Queen of England
- Michael Keefer: Election Fraud in America
As the knowledge of his offence [Bush's usurpation of the Presidency] becomes ever more widely disseminated, he may yet come, like Shakespeare's Macbeth, "[to] feel his title / Hang loose upon him, like a giant's robe / Upon a dwarfish thief."
- The Grand Inquisitor, from Dostoyevsky's The Brothers Karamazov
- The US is committing war crimes in Iraq
- Principles of the Nuremberg Tribunal
- John Kaminski: The Mirage of the Miracle
- Israel and the Empire — Jon Elmer interviews Jeff Halper
... Israel has located itself very strategically right in the centre of the global arms industry. Israel's sophisticated military hardware and military software are very important to weapons development in the United States. Israel has also become the main subcontractor of American arms. ... But ... there are no ethical or moral constraints ... For example, there are American Congressional constraints on selling arms to China because of China's human rights problems. So what Israel does is it tinkers with American arms just enough that they can be considered Israeli arms, and in that way bypasses Congress.
- Edgar J. Steele: We've Been Had
- U.S. Presidential Election — Stolen Again
- John Kaminski: Deciphering the 9/11 Distractions
- 911: Griffin Reconsidered — a review by George Trinkaus of David Griffin's The New Pearl Harbor
Griffin's fuzziness (his ambiguity, his equivocation) are compromises that he has evidently chosen in the interest of cultivating a persona of respectability for himself and his work. ... Many are drawn to the professor in the wish that some of his respectability may rub off and ease the way. But ... [the] have-it-both-ways, politically-correct Griffinite position is an insecure spiritual footing ... One is better off letting go and allowing passage over the gap into where fearlessness and solidarity can be found.
- Incontestable is Best — A message sent 2004-10-12 to a group of 9/11 researchers.
- Jonathan Raban: Pastor Bush (And a comment.)
As the president said in the closing lines of his acceptance speech at the Republican convention last month, "We have a calling from beyond the stars ..." — a claim that in some societies might lead to a visit from the men in white coats, but in America, among the faithful, is met with rapturous applause.
- The Testimony of the Chief US Weapons Investigator in Iraq
- John Kaminski: The Real Danger Lies Within
We are now at a point in our evolution where we either capture control of our destinies by finally assuming control of our money supply and calibrating it to honest evaluations of labor and commodities, or we forever relinquish our claim to be free people on a just planet and accept our roles as powerless serfs in a world of heartless masters and expendable slaves.
- Alex Jones Interviews Stanley Hilton
Our case is alleging that Bush and his puppets Rice and Cheney and Mueller and Rumsfeld and so forth, Tenet, were all involved not only in aiding and abetting and allowing 9/11 to happen but in actually ordering it to happen. Bush personally ordered it to happen. We have some very incriminating documents as well as eye-witnesses, that Bush personally ordered this event to happen in order to gain political advantage, to pursue a bogus political agenda on behalf of the neocons and their deluded thinking in the Middle East.
- Xymphora: George W. Bush, Cocaine and Community Service
- John Kaminski: The Point We Keep Missing
Americans have a great and terrible secret they hide within themselves, ever pretending that it doesn't exist. But in the deepest, darkest part of their hearts, if they're honest, they know with certainty that it does.
- Letter From a Concerned Citizen
- Clive Maund: The End of an Era
- Israel Shamir: The Spider Web
- Tom Wilson: 9/11 and the Neo-Cons
- Jan Lundberg: The rise of corporate rule and its opposition: Global corporate slave society ahead?
[The] myth of American democracy keeps the opposition movement ... from taking on the whole [US] government as a dangerous, unaccountable corporate state. ... The Democratic and the Republican parties comprise the dual political structure in the U.S. for big corporate business. Whatever the political leadership does and wants is whatever the corporatist agenda requires.
- Webster Griffin Tarpley: Behind the Israeli Mole Affair: Point of Maximum Danger of War with Iran Approaching
- Mordechai Vanunu Speaks about Space Weapons and Nuclear Weapons
- John Kaminski: Now We Know for Sure They Lied about 9/11. And a comment.
- Ralph Nader: Letter to ADL Director Foxman
- David Livingstone: Globalists Created Wahhabi Terrorism to Destroy Islam and Justify a Global State
- Leonard Spencer: What Hit WTC2? Another Look at the Second Plane
... almost three years after the event, there still remains some important, but largely overlooked, evidence that casts valuable light on the true nature of this incident [the South Tower impact].
- Chomsky and Finkelstein on Joan Peters' From Time Immemorial
- Leonard Spencer has revised his What Really Happened? A Critical Analysis of Carol Valentine's "Flight of the Bumble Planes" Hypothesis
- John Kaminski: 9/11 Probe? The Joke's On Us
What an indictment of the American educational system that a majority (apparently) has accepted the clumsy lies mouthed by the neocons and now most people believe the hollow report dutifully churned out by the Kean commission.
- Peter Meyer: Bush's Behavior on 9/11
... and as a result the U.S. is now well advanced on the path to its own destruction, since no country can survive long with a government which wages war upon its own people.
- Bush Flubs it Again has been revised, with the addition of a new section, The Theory of Bush as Uninformed Puppet.
- Nick Pretzlik: Why?
- John Kaminski: Your Next Vote Will Kill Millions
- Gilad Atzmon: The Separation Wall and The Myth of the Israeli Left
- Keith Lampe: Diluting 9/11 Truth, with a comment by Peter Meyer.
- Arthur Tsingoidas: Corrections to Documentation and Diagrams of the Atomic Bomb
- John Kaminski: Fortune and Men's Eyes
- Peter Meyer: Reply to enquiry concerning "being seen as anti-semitic"
- Kurt Nimmo: Fast Track Tribunals?
... now that even the reactionary Supremes find the detentions at Gitmo suspect, Rumsfeld's Pentagon wants to make sure it processes and more than likely executes as many kidnapped foreign nationals as possible. No doubt this is crucial, especially since more people released from Camp Gitmo will translate into more bad PR for the fascistic Bushites who believe in rounding up people and executing them without a fair trial or public hearing. Dead detainees tell no tales about "enhanced interrogation techniques" ...
- Dr. Michael Parenti: Fascism in a Pinstriped Suit
- Gilad Atzmon: Not In My Name: An Analysis of Jewish Righteousness
Zionism is ... racist, it is nationalist, and it is Biblically inspired (rather than spiritually inspired). Being a fundamentalist movement, Zionism is not categorically different from Nazism. Only when we understand Zionism in its nationalist and racist context will we begin to comprehend the depth of its atrocities.
- John Kaminski: The Deepening Darkness — U.S.-Israeli mercenaries pose as al-Qaeda, carry out staged beheadings
- Zendran Wins Trial
- Les Jamieson: Report from DC 9/11 Hearings
We can demand nothing short of a truly independent investigation which will include family members and researchers. We can put our government on notice that we know they have concocted a ludicrous hoax. The ball is in our court. We can act now, or face the risk that the quest for truth will fade from public awareness.
- Keith Lampe: Shame on You, William Rivers Pitt!!!!
- John Kaminski: Why We Need Martial Law
The thrust of a military takeover should be directed at the people committing the crimes, primarily government officials, executives of the petroleum and pharmaceutical industries, and bankers and stock traders. All officials of the Federal Reserve Board, Council on Foreign Relations and Trilateral Commission should be immediately jailed for future interrogations concerning their crimes against humanity.
- John Stuart Mill: On Freedom of Expression of Opinion
- Susan Sontag: What Have We Done?
The notion that "apologies" or professions of "disgust" and "abhorrence" by the president and the secretary of defense are a sufficient response to the systematic torture of prisoners revealed at Abu Ghraib is an insult to one's historical and moral sense. The torture of prisoners is not an aberration. It is a direct consequence of the with-us-or-against-us ideology of world struggle with which the Bush administration has sought to change, change radically, the international stance of the United States and to recast many domestic institutions and prerogatives. The Bush administration has committed the country to a pseudo-religious doctrine of war, endless war — for "the war on terror" is nothing less than that. ... Endless war is taken to justify endless incarcerations — without charges, without the release of prisoners' names or any access to family members and lawyers, without trials, without sentences. ... This "Global War on Terror" ... inevitably leads to the dehumanizing of anyone declared by the Bush administration to be a possible terrorist: a definition that is not up for debate and is usually made in secret.
- Michel Chossudovsky: US Propaganda and the War on Terrorism
Counterterrorism and war propaganda are intertwined. The propaganda apparatus feeds disinformation into the news chain. The terror warnings must appear to be "genuine". The objective is to present the terror groups as "enemies of America."
- David Heller: Safety of America's Steel Frame Buildings
- Greg Palast: Killer, Coward, Con-Man ... Good Riddance, Gipper ... More Proof Only the Good Die Young
- Conspiracy of Silence
- Webster Griffin Tarpley's Rogue Bush Backers Prepare Super 9/11 False Flag Terror Attacks has been revised and expanded.
The goal of these operations would be to produce a worldwide shock several orders of magnitude greater than the original 9-11, with a view to stopping the collapse of the Bush administration, the Wall Street-centered financial structures, and the US-UK strategic position generally. The attacks would be attributed by US/UK intelligence to controlled patsy terrorist groups who would be linked by the media to countries like Iran, Syria, Cuba, North Korea, Egypt or Saudi Arabia, thus setting these states up for attack. The organizers of the attacks would in reality be substantially the same secret command cell in the United States which set up the 9-11 events and its associated networks, which have been able to continue in operation because of the abject failure of all 9-11 investigations to date to identify them. These forces are now in a desperate flight forward to escape from their current increasingly grim position. Their goal is now to establish a neocon fascist dictatorship in the United States, complete with martial law, special tribunals, press and media censorship, and the full pervasive apparatus of the modern police state.
- Harry Lime: Americans! Know Your Rights! You Have None!
- Chris Floyd: Masked and Anonymous: Inside America's Animal House
Then again, there's nothing uniquely "American" about these criminal policies, and the hypocrisy that attends them. It's how elites have behaved from time immemorial, from the days of the apes: baring their teeth and pounding their chests, ruling through fear and violence, beating, biting, raping, killing — whatever it takes to maintain their perch at the top of the tree.
- Leonard Spencer: An Analysis of the 'Missile' Frames from The Fireman's Video
- Marc Estrin: September Song: A Review of The New Pearl Harbor
The implications of the accumulated evidence is that the Bush administration was complicit in the events of September 11th, and not merely a victim of structural problems or incompetence on the part of the intelligence establishment.
- The Nick Berg Beheading and Nick Possum's The Nicholas Berg Execution, "a working hypothesis and a resolution for the orange jumpsuit mystery."
- Zendran, Political Prisoner
- Is Israel Planning a Nuclear Terrorist Attack in the US?
- Bob Zimmerman: Withdraw from Iraq Before It's Too Late
To begin on a path toward peace Americans and the Congress must recant Bush fascism and the explosive dynamic it has created. We must immediately withdraw every American soldier and contractor from Iraq. We must reverse the seizure of Iraqi assets by western business interests. And we must pay proper reparations to the families of suffering Iraqis, to orphaned Iraqi children and for reconstruction.
- F. William Engdahl: How the IMF Props Up the Bankrupt Dollar System
In reality, the IMF is a modern era collection agency for the Dollar Empire. It collects its tribute, through major international banks, who use the dollars to further extend the power of American financial and corporate hegemony, in effect the driving motor of what is globalization.
- John Kaminski: Why 'the Good War' Wasn't So Good
- John Kaminski: The Man in the Big White Stone
Thoughts on a Visit to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- David Hirst: The Lavon Affair
In July 1954 Egypt was plagued by a series of bomb outrages directed mainly against American and British property in Cairo and Alexandria. ... The trial established that the bombings had indeed been carried out by an Israeli espionage and terrorist network.
- Letter to Swiss Re
It is difficult to determine whether the Saudis/Pakistanis or the Israelis were more closely involved in the planning and execution of the attacks on September 11th, but my research suggests that there are criminal elements at high levels in all of the above, as well as the US, UK and other involved nations. ... Swiss Re should definitely consider doing a thorough investigation. Not only could Swiss Re save itself a lot of money, but it could have a positive effect on the search for truth and justice in the case of the World Trade Center Disaster.
- Mark S. Bilk: Why Jared Israel Is Attacking Scott Ritter And Deceiving The 9-11 Truth Movement
- 'Power Down' Condition at the WTC on the Weekend Preceding 9/11
- Scott Loughrey: Nightline Sells Martial Law
In a different world perhaps, the journalist leading a nationally-televised discussion about the prospects of the US government under martial law would look [Richard] Clarke in the eye and ask him if the Bush Regime isn't planning to set off some nukes shortly in some city close to Washington DC (e.g., Baltimore).
- John Kaminski: The Fatal Flaw in the 9/11 Coverup
If they're talking about hijackers, they're part of the coverup, whether they know it or not.
- John Kaminski: Penalty of an Ancient Fraud
The people who wrote the Bible ... went around killing everyone and then invented noble-sounding reasons for doing so. And we Americans ... are their literal heirs, in every sense of the word. We have perfected killing and destruction as the highest art form of human civilization.
- Dr. Robert Bowman: Some Dare Call It Treason — Wake Up America!
It is time for George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and the whole oil mafia to be removed from office and indicted for TREASON.
- John Kaminski: Hallelujah! In Fallujah
Just imagine that today, Easter Sunday, you're sitting in a mosque in Fallujah, and you suddenly hear those American planes overhead ...
- Catherine Austin Fitts: An Open Letter to Condoleezza Rice: You Are a Liar
- Comment on Michael Ruppert's Report on Condoleezza Rice's Testimony
- Wade Frazier: On Making a Difference with the Iraqi People
The problem, as I see it, is one of conscience, and how can you make people care? As far as I have seen, you can only help provide them the opportunity, and they have to take it from there. You well know the desert of apathy and indifference that exists in our nation, and yes, the million peace demonstrators last year were inspiring, but that is about one third of one percent of the population. Not many, but if they do get behind something that can make a difference (like changing Earth's economic engine and order), they can radically change the face of the Earth and the trajectory of the human journey for the better.
- A Brief Conversation About DMT
- Peak Oil and Iraq
- Richard Heinberg: Götterdämmerung Now
The current US leaders' actions are so clearly sabotaging the very system that sustains them that an explanation is in order. What motivates these people? Is it mere thirst for wealth and power?
- Gilad Atzmon: Murdered At Daybreak
- Israel as a Terrorist State
- Section 4 of The World Trade Center Demolition and the So-Called War on Terrorism has been revised in the light of the following article:
- Leonard Spencer: The Attack on The Pentagon
How do you make a plane that looks like a passenger jet, flies like a fighter jet and disappears on demand?
- International Inquiry Into 9-11, Phase One
- Senhor San: Kerry is as wrong for America as Bush is — and for the same reason
- John Kaminski: The Day America Died — Why you shouldn't believe the official story of what happened on September 11, 2001
- John Kaminski: Devils from Heaven
- About this Website and How to Use It
- Dr. Seuss Sees America — a poem
- God's Word On Marriage — in support of the Presidential Prayer Team
- The Lockerbie Bombing and the U.S.S. Vincennes has been updated.
- Nicholas Levis: Relatives challenge White House to provide answers to 23 questions
9/11 Family Steering Committee demands Bush testify under oath
- Senhor San: The Americans Have Lost Their Courage
The US Government knows it rules a nation of cowards. The government has had to spend the money to make the new war something cowards can fight ... [and] knowing that it takes courage to kill the enemy face to face, the government has spent vast sums of money on wonder weapons, airplanes, submarines, ultra-long range artillery, cruise missiles and guided missiles, weapons that kill at a distance, so that those doing the killing need not have to face the reality of what they are doing.
- Joseph Clifford: The Hypocrisy of it All
- EXTRA: 9-11 ATTACK A U.S. GOVERNMENT ACT: WORLD OIL RESOURCES THE CAUSE
- Greg Palast: No Child's Behind Left
You [George] said it ... and then that little tongue came out; that weird way you stick your tongue out between your lips like the little kid who knows he's fibbing. Like a snake licking a rat.
- Alan Adaschik: Where Are We?
Approximately 235 years ago, our forefathers came together to create a common government for the thirteen newly independent states. This government, a republic, was limited in scope and power by its constitution. It was also supposed to be a federation or federal government of the existing state governments, subordinate to them, as opposed to a national government which would be above and superior to the state governments. Somewhere in our history, the system failed and the federal government exercised a prerogative or power not provided for in our constitution. At this point ... our Republic died. The stage was now set for our federal government to transform itself into a national government not bound by constitutional provisions or considerations. ... This is the state of our union today. The union is dead and in its place we have a monolith of a government: all powerful and accountable only to itself.
- C. E. Carlson: Why Judeo-Christians Support War
- John Buchanan: Speech to Manchester Support Group, 2004-01-07
I stand before you today less as a candidate [for President] and more as a messenger and the message I bear is simple and stark. We have all been lied to about 9/11, the country is in mortal danger and only you can make it right.
- John Kaminski: The Race to the Rainbow Bridge
We stand now at a momentous fork in the path of human history. One road, the one we are on, is paved with gold. To proceed down it means more of the murder, tyranny and exploitation that have become the hallmarks of the history of our species. The other path is pure dirt, and, believe it or not, leads to ourselves, and a renewed understanding and appreciation of the relationship between ourselves and the planet that sustains us.
- Jeremy Baker: Silverstein, FDNY Razed WTC 7
- Ganesh Baba — a Memoir has been revised.
- John Kaminski: 'Power Hour' Blocks Kaminski at Last Minute
So what did 'Power Hour' listeners miss? What would I have said?
Because the United States is run by a criminal syndicate that has merged the financial influence of the petroleum and pharmaceutical industries with the lawless behavior of the government, America is now a criminal nation, and all Americans, hiding in their self-centered, consumerist ignorance, are accessories to an awesome array of crimes against humanity ...
- Michael Hasty: Paranoid Shift
Unless I'm paranoid, it makes no sense that Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld sat at his desk until Flight 77 hit the Pentagon — well over an hour after the military had learned about the multiple hijacking in progress. It also makes no sense that the brand-new chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff [Gen. Richard Myers] sat in a Senate office for two hours while the 9/11 attacks took place, after leaving explicit instructions that he not be disturbed — which he wasn't.
In other words, while the 9/11 attacks were occurring, the entire top of the chain of command of the most powerful military in the world sat at various desks, inert. ... In a sane world, this would be an object of major scandal. But here on this side of the paranoid shift, it's business as usual.
- John Kaminski: Much Farther Down the Road to Hell
- Two Communications from Walter Burien Concerning the 9/11 Airline Put Options
- Top Ten 9/11 Truth Movement Activist Kit for 2004
- John Kaminski: What Do We Do?
No more is it a question of trying to get ahead in this society. This society is broken. It is time to forge a new world, not based on domination, exploitation and war. We must stop regarding the idea of revolution as merely an abstract concept, and realize that a functioning, purposeful revolution is the only way most of us are going to survive. Otherwise the certainty of slavery for 90 percent of the world's population is unavoidable ...
- Andrew McKillop: The Heresy of Growth
... the coming catastrophe for the growth economy and consumer-hedonist lifestyles that Peak Oil and Peak Gas will very surely bring has been negated or deflected through inciting public opinions to colonial war in the oil-rich Middle East and Central Asia. ... The great length of time needed by American and British politicians to 'build a war coalition', with rather few major allies, permitted public opinions in many countries to grope and grapple with a few of the real issues, and become openly disenchanted with, and even fearful of this Oil War. Some journalists, a tiny minority of course, went so far as to give a few simple facts illustrating that there are no military solutions to the geological problem of rapidly depleting world oil reserves.
- George Paxinos: Demos, Despots and Dirty Tricks
- John Kaminski: 9/11 Coverup Falling Apart
Insist your favorite presidential candidate tell you about what he knows about 9/11, the insider trading and Israel's influence. The answers you receive will tell you exactly what kind of candidate you're supporting.
- Mary Sparrowdancer: The Battle of Darkness & Light
Perhaps it is at this point that one might begin to reasonably suspect that whatever lies at the cause of this epidemic of epidemics — whatever is disabling Americans in body, mind and spirit — just might be something we are putting into our mouths or otherwise absorbing into our bodies. ... [It] does not appear at all unreasonable to think that what is wrong with our health and well-being might have something to do with what we are taking in with mouths, skin and lungs. ... "It must be something in the water," the saying has been said for ages, usually with a shrug and chuckle. ... Maybe there is something in the water, after all.
- John Kaminski: They Got the Wrong Guy — Bush is the real criminal, not Saddam
George W. Bush ... killed many times more Iraqis than Saddam ever did. The 20,000 or so Iraqi innocents who perished in the recent bombing of the Cradle of Civilization were at least ten times more than the number of political malcontents who ran afoul of the murderous machismo of Saddam's inflexible rule, and the utter destruction of this functioning nation-state was certainly something Hussein never contemplated.
- Michael C. Ruppert: The Kennedys, Physical Evidence and 9/11
What I believe is that on September 11th, many of the alleged hijackers were likely not even aboard the planes, and that it is possible that they were flown via (existing and well-documented) remote control technology. I believe that none of the alleged hijackers had acquired the proficiency required to perform the complicated maneuvers used. I do not accept the government's version of the collapses of the towers and WTC 7, and I believe that those collapses were caused by artificial means other than the aircraft collisions. ... I am absolutely convinced that the US government was a deliberate facilitator of the attacks before they occurred. ... I believe that those attacks were brought together using elements of plans already in place within Al Qaeda ... and that they were "enhanced" and refined by US intelligence agencies using existing assets and covert manipulation of command and control capabilities to ensure that fighter aircraft were not scrambled in a normal fashion as they had been 67 times in the year before 9/11.
- Alan Cantwell Jr., M.D.: The Secret Origin of AIDS and HIV
The pre-AIDS species-jumping experiments of the Special Virus Cancer Program (SVCP) have been largely expunged from the history of HIV and AIDS. The viral contamination problems inherent in viral research have also been downplayed. As a result, the origin of HIV and AIDS has been distorted and obscured.
A serious examination of the SVCP provides "missing links" to the possible laboratory origin of HIV. The ability of SVCP scientists to produce "new" diseases with cancer-causing animal viruses is a matter of record. The ability of animal viruses to easily contaminate laboratory experiments and vaccine manufacture is also well known. All these factors make the man-made theory of AIDS rational and compelling.
- John Kaminski: Levels of the Game
[Michael] Ruppert's admission [that he believes the Twin Towers were brought down by explosives and that no jetliner hit the Pentagon] significantly increases the likelihood, in the public mind, that 9/11 was an inside job, meant to create a police state atmosphere within the United States, and also meant to create a pretext for bombing any country Bush says is harboring the terrorists who did 9/11.
But ... if the Twin Towers were demolished, and the Pentagon was hit by something other than a hijacked airliner ... well, you have to ask: how could Arabs in a cave in Afghanistan have pulled that off? Hmm? Wouldn't you agree?
And if Arabs in a cave in Afghanistan didn't do the dirty deed, who did?
Of course, the shocking part of contemplating that question is that it can't help but shatter the whole world view of whoever has the courage to confront it. I mean, we're talking about the President of the United States condoning the killing of American citizens, a lot of them, right in the middle of America's biggest city.
- Full text of lawsuit Ellen Mariani vs George W. Bush
- Marc Cooper: Uncensored Gore
So the corruption predicted by [Benjamin] Franklin bears its terrible fruit. No one wants to do anything about it. It's not even a campaign issue. Once you have a business community that is so corrupt in a society whose business is business, then what you have is, indeed, despotism. It is the sort of authoritarian rule that the Bush people have given us. The USA PATRIOT Act is as despotic as anything Hitler came up with — even using much of the same language.
- 9/11: The Fake Opposition
[The] fake opposition pretends to be making genuine attempts to examine the official story and to ferret out the truth but their real purpose (for whatever ultimate reason) is to obscure the truth, to make sure that it never comes out, and in effect to support the official story.
- Winning an Oilfield, Losing the World — Superpower Crimes & the Failure of Nationalism
- Reviews of Michael Collins Piper's The Final Judgment, a book which provides evidence in support of the theory that John F. Kennedy was assassinated in a combined Mossad/CIA operation.
- An Open Letter From John Kaminski About the September 11th Cover-Up and yet another set of unanswered questions.
The real question comes down to this: are banking laws more important than the ability of police in a murder investigation? The people who made the money on 9/11 will lead directly to the structure of the conspiracy that killed all those people in New York and the Pentagon. Under terms of their own Patriot Act, members of the Bush administration and Project for New American Century should all be arrested and detained without benefit of counsel, interrogated by mid-level military intelligence, and prosecuted for their obvious crimes of conspiracy to plan a mass murder, treason and obstruction of justice.
- Jason Collett: What Right Do Zionist Jews Have To Palestine?
... the people known today as Jews are primarily the descendents of a Turkish tribe known as the Khazars. The Khazars have no historical connection to Palestine. They converted to Judaism between 620 and 740AD, and have no genetic connection to biblical Israel ...
- Gilad Atzmon: The Ten Most Common Mistakes of the Israeli People
- Donald Cassidy: In Remembrance of the September 11th Dead!
America exists in a state of Constitutional chaos. There is no lawful government in Washington. All three branches are in gross violation of the Constitution. It is the most evil and criminal government in history. It is a collection of Enron types, stuffing their pockets. These criminals will gladly wage the Conspiracy's wars just to stay in power. Any force with the means to do so may lawfully oust them and fill the vacancies.
- Lisa Guliani: The United States Isn't a Country — It's a Corporation!
In essence, this Act [the Act of 1871] formed the corporation known as THE UNITED STATES. Note the capitalization, because it is important. This corporation, owned by foreign interests, moved right in and shoved the original "organic" version of the Constitution into a dusty corner. ... The corporate constitution operates in an economic capacity and has been used to fool the People into thinking it is the same parchment that governs the Republic. It absolutely is not.
- Andrew Gumbel: What Americans Know
Or rather, What Americans Don't Know.
Ignorance, self-delusion, free-floating disregard for the facts and an unswerving belief in its own infallibility: such are the hallmarks of today's America. People don't understand what their government is up to because they don't understand how government works and because the media isn't giving them any clues.
Clues? You want clues? Read on ...
A copy of the entire Serendipity website is available on CD-ROM. Details here.
Index Search this Site Serendipity Home Page