The London Bombings
7 July 2005
By Peter Meyer
The blood was hardly dry when Tony Blair went on TV at the G8 summit in Scotland to blame "Muslim extremists". This tells us everything.
The attack was carried out:
- To sabotage the G8 meeting, which was in danger of actually producing some progress toward debt relief in Africa and dealing with global warming.
- To further promote the myths of "Arab/Muslim terrorists" and the "War on Terror".
- To distract attention from Blair's lies leading to British participation in the war on Iraq.
- To terrorize the British people into not opposing the British government's rush toward a police state, including the introduction of identity cards (the better to control the population).
The London attack was a disaster for the aspirations of the African leaders and for those attempting to get some action from the Bush Administration on mitigating global warming and avoiding a global die-off.
One has to wonder how much of Blair's apparent effort to lead the G8 toward doing something positive for the world was a sham, done with the foreknowledge of this event and that it would sabotage the G8 summit, so that he could appear noble while privately being sure that nothing would happen to upset the plans of his NWO handlers.
It is interesting that Rudy Giuliani, Mayor of New York at the time of the 9/11 attacks, was in West Yorkshire (where three of the alleged bombers lived) on the day before the attack, and on 7/7 just happened to be "just yards from Liverpool Street station when the bombs went off." (What a double coincidence, Rudy! But with your impressive record in "crisis management" in Manhattan on 9/11 it's not surprising that you were present.) It's almost as if the perps are brazenly telling those who can understand that it was the work of the same gang who gave us 9/11, Bali and Madrid.
On 9/11 it was announced by the mainstream media within hours of the attacks in New York and Washington that the prime suspect was Osama bin Laden, hitherto little-known alleged leader of a hitherto practically unknown group of alleged terrorists named "Al-Qaeda".
Similarly on 7/7 UK Foreign Minister Jack Straw stated within hours: "It has the hallmarks of an al Qaeda-related attack." It certainly resembled the Madrid bombings, but if that was what Jack Straw meant then he failed to point out that the suspects in that atrocity were police informants with links to Spain's security services.
Tony Blair, in a televised address to the nation from London asserted: "We know that these people act in the name of Islam but we also know that the vast and overwhelming majority of Muslims here and abroad are decent and law abiding people who abhor terrorism every bit as much as we do." So without a scrap of evidence Blair asserted that Muslims did it.
The BBC has been at the forefront of the attempt to blame "Muslim extremists" (although, to be fair, one must not forget that the BBC did a documentary in October 2004 on the making of the terror myth). On the evening of 7 July 2005 Rosemary Hollis, a Director at the Royal Institute of International Affairs in London (the mother organization of the Council on Foreign Relations, both organizations promoting an elite agenda for control of the world) was interviewed on the BBC World Service and attempted to persuade us that the London bombings happened because some Muslims who were feeling "alienated" had taken to using the web to communicate with their coreligionists, all of them attempting to gain "a sense of identity" (and overcome their feeling of "alienation") by planning and carrying out such attacks.
Ms Hollings, truly a BS artist of the first rank, returned to her theme on 9 July in the BBC's "People and Politics" program, where she again specifically implicated the web, speaking of "young people volunteering themselves through the internet."
The interviewer had previously started off by declaring that the attack was "linked to an Islamist terrorist group." He was presumably referring to the BBC's report that "An Islamist website has posted a statement — purportedly from al-Qaeda — claiming it was behind the attacks." Which "Islamist terrorist group"? The "Organisation of al-Qaeda Jihad in Europe", who, very conveniently for those who wish to blame "Arab terrorists", has no known representative who could deny involvement.
We were then treated to a succession of baseless assertions intended to implicate Muslims: "All signs point to Al-Qaeda. ... Individuals forming cells ... We are all agreed on an invisible subcell of Al-Qaeda, even though their causes [that is, their goals] are not clear. ... Moderate Muslims are not the people doing these acts ..." — implying that it is extremist Muslims who are doing them.
A lot of people may have been fooled in the days following 9/11 by Bush's talk of "Arab terrists who hate our freedoms". They are less likely to be fooled by Blair's talk (and the lies of the corporate-controlled mainstream media) regarding "Muslim extremists" and "Islamists" intent on "destroying what we in this country hold dear." Such vicious insinuations are merely a continuation of the tactic of demonizing Arabs and Muslims in order to "justify" the illegal and immoral wars against those countries in the Middle East which the Axis of Evil (Britain, the US and Israel) wishes to conquer, control and exploit.
The London bombings were the work of operatives of the global-dominance power elite, who care nothing for how many people die (which of us will be next?) provided only that they can maintain and expand their control over the world's money and economic resources. If we and our children are to live our lives without continual fear then their control must be broken.
Further articles on this website concerning the London bombings and their geopolitical context:
- Webster G. Tarply: The London Explosions, the Rogue Network, Bush and Iran
- Peter Meyer: The Pakistani Connection
- Jeff Strahl: The Craven Media
- Peter Meyer: Were the London "Bombers" Set up? (with an update and another one)
- Max Kolskegg: 9/11 In Context: Plans and Counterplans
Anyone who (after reading these web pages and those given below) still believes the official story that home-grown Islamic terrorists, motivated by an insane desire to destroy everything that the British people (in Tony Blair's words) "hold dear", constructed bombs in their kitchens, then allowed themselves to be photographed together at Luton Station (where they bought return tickets) before heading off to kill themselves and over fifty others while leaving their IDs at the scene of the crime so that their relatives and friends back home would also fall under suspicion, has nothing between their ears.
These links were active as of 2012, but since then this page has been subject to severe link rot. If a page no longer exists at the original URL then it can often be found via The Wayback Machine.
- Abid Ullah Jan: From 9/11 to 7/7: Crusade Intensifies
- Matt Hutaff: What's Behind the London Attacks?
- Henry Makow Ph.D.: London is World Terror Headquarters (Also here.)
- William Bowles: al-Qu'eda or al-a'diversion?
- Dave Stratman: The London Bombings and the Class War
- John Leonard: False flag over London
- Fintan Dunne:
- Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones: London Underground Bombing 'Exercises' Took Place at Same Time as Real Attack
- Paul Joseph Watson:
- Gilad Atzmon:
- Trudy Harris: Killers not Muslims, says sheik
- Xymphora: Yet more on the London bombs
- William Bowles and Edward Teague: Dead men tell no tales — Were the London bombings a set up?
- Edward Teague: Terror — It's a 12 step program
- John Doe II: (7/7) The ever changing story
- Rixon Stewart: Something Evil This Way Comes?
- Larry Chin: London plot thickens, as does propaganda
- Louise Christian: Stay calm, the government says, in a mad panic itself
- Dick Fojut: Demand London Cops Show Their Subway Video 'Evidence'
- Michel Chossudovsky: 7/7 Mock Terror Drill: What Relationship to the Real Time Terror Attacks?
- Did July 7th bombs explode under trains?
- (7/7) Giuliani and live driller Visor (+ 7/7 research updates) (Many pages of raw data, speculation, etc.)
- Four Years Ago: THE LONDON 7/7 BOMBINGS
- Andrew G. Marshall: The London Bombings
- The true inside facts about the 7/7 London bombings
The London Bombings were not the work of some crazed "Muslim extremists" acting from an "ideology of hatred", as Tony Blair (a war criminal like his master Bush) would have us believe. Rather they can be understood in the context of the overall game plan of the Anglo-American world-domination project for the expropriation of all the world's economic resources and the enslavement of everyone who manages to survive the coming extermination campaign. And "Old Europe", far from constituting a moral opposition, is itself complicit.
The growth of military spending in Europe is directly related to the US military buildup. The more America spends on defense, the more Europe will want to spend on developing its own European Defense Force ... all of which is for a good and worthy, cause, namely fighting "Islamic terrorists" and defending the homeland. — Michel Chossudovsky: New Undeclared Arms Race: America's Agenda for Global Military Domination
So those residing in Europe, North America and Australia will be paying a lot more in taxes in future, ostensibly to support "the fight against terrorists" and in "the defence of the homeland". In reality their hard-earned money will be going to finance the development of advanced weapons systems with which to threaten the colored races, whose peoples labor in factories for a few dollars a day to produce the goods that are consumed in the West. It's all connected. In order for the privileged (and the ever-decreasing middle class) in the West to continue their extravagant lifestyles (at the expense of everyone else's labor) a few "terrorist attacks", with sufficient loss of life to shock and awe the tax-paying public, are required now and then. The London Bombings were such an event.
The first steps toward saving the human species, and perhaps all life on Earth, must be the removal from power of Bush, Cheney, Blair and all who are willing to assist them (and there are many). Fascism was not defeated in the 1930s and 1940s; it simply went underground, to emerge in the 1990s, and openly with the administrations of Bush and Blair.
Some web pages concerning the power elite and its global-dominance agenda:
- Henry Makow Ph.D.: The "Jewish" Conspiracy is British Imperialism
- Peter Tocci: Elite Agenda and "M-O"
- Daniel Estulin: The world in the palm of their hands: Bilderberg 2005
- Towards the EU Police State: EU Criminal Law overrides Member States
Relevant articles on this website published prior to July 2005 (in chronological order):
- Michael Parenti: Fascism in a Pinstriped Suit
- Peter Meyer: The World Trade Center Demolition and the So-Called War on Terrorism
- John Pilger: Blair has made Britain a Target
- Michael Meacher: This War on Terrorism is Bogus
- Michael Hasty: Paranoid Shift
- Webster G. Tarpley: Rogue Bush Backers Prepare Super 9/11 False Flag Terror Attacks
- David Livingstone: Globalists Created Wahhabi Terrorism to Destroy Islam and Justify a Global State plus Reply to Criticism
- Peter Meyer: Reply to Scientific American's Attempted Debunking of 9/11 Skeptics
- Michael James: Europe Before the Fire
A copy of the entire Serendipity website is available on CD-ROM. Details here.
Serendipity Home Page