Links: DMT and Ayahuasca New links are added at the top.
- Dick Kahn's book DMT & My Occult Mind
- Andrew R. Gallimore and Rick J. Strassman: A Model for the Application of Target-Controlled Intravenous Infusion for a Prolonged Immersive DMT Psychedelic Experience
- David Nickles: Thoughts on Using DMT Safely and Respectfully
- Mystery School in Hyperspace: A Cultural History of DMT
- Ralph Metzner: The Toad and the Jaguar - Profound 5-MeO-DMT Experiences
- Dr David Luke: Disembodied Eyes Revisited: An Investigation into the Ontology of Entheogenic Entity Encounter
- The Ayahuasca Patent Case
- Scientist Claims DMT Can Connect The Human Brain To A Parallel Universe
Dr. Rick Strassman in his book DMT: the Spirit Molecule, claims that DMT ... can provide a reliable and regular access to the other planes of existence. He claims that DMT may actually be a gateway to parallel universes ... [which] are always there and constantly transmit information. But we cannot perceive them because we are simply not designed for this: our ‘program’ keeps us tuned to the standard, mentally ‘normal’ channel.
- E-cigarettes rigged by drug users to smoke hallucinogen DMT
- Tao Lin: DMT: You Cannot Imagine a Stranger Drug or a Stranger Experience
- Neuroscientist Describes Her DMT Trip
"Neuroscientist Dr. Michele Ross is a former drug researcher for the National Institute on Drug Abuse, turned medical marijuana and psychedelics advocate. Dr. Ross says she sought out non-neurotoxic, nonaddictive DMT to help her heal from trauma. In this clip, Dr. Ross describes her DMT trip in detail."
- Ayahuasca Recipe — a lot of information about ayahuasca and especially about how to brew it, with tips for those planning a visit to South America.
- Shamanic Extracts is a supplier of sarced ethnobotanicals, seeds, herbs and plants.
- Sex, Drugs, Einstein, and Elves — Clifford Pickover's 2005 book. See also: DMT, Moses, and the Quest for Transcendence
- Jon Hanna: DMT and the Pineal: Fact or Fiction?
- Terra Celeste: DMT, Creativity and a Philosophy of Psychedelics — about Mitch Schultz's series of four documentary films beginning with DMT: The Spirit Molecule.
- Ayahuasca.com is a multi-disciplinary project devoted to the Spirit Vine Ayahuasca (aya-soul/dead, wasca-vine/rope), and its home, the great forests of the Amazon. Ayahuasca is a medicinal tea prepared from Banisteriopsis Caapi, a jungle vine, found in the tropical regions of South America, often combined with other plants ...
- Steve Beyer: What Do the Spirits Want from Us?
- DEA's reason for why DMT is illegal?
Don't expect logic with the DEA, they want stuff illegal because busting people for having illegal substances is their purpose. If drugs were legalized the government could stop wasting a lot of money that it spends on the DEA, so the DEA will fight that for as long as it can and continue to ban any substances people might enjoy. The DEA getting dismantled is required to put an end to drug prohibition.
- Help Free A Major Indigenous Leader Imprisoned in the U.S.
On Tuesday, October 19, 2010, indigenous Colombian healer Taita Juan Agreda Chindoy was detained in the Houston International Airport. He was formally arrested by ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) for possession of his traditional medicine Ayahuasca. He is now being charged as a federal criminal and is facing up to 20 years in federal prison.
- Taita Juan is Free! (after a month in jail!)November 16, 2010, the criminal charges against Taita Juan have been dropped. ... Taita Juan Agreda Chindoy is an indigenous Cametsa traditional healer from the Sibundoy Valley in the Alto Putumayo of Colombia. ... According to a report from Caracol Radio ... "a Federal Court ruled his release when his attorney showed that Yagé (Ayahuasca) is a medicinal plant used by indigenous [people] as traditional medicine, and does not generate dependency".
- Beatriz Caiuby Labate and Gayle: Why Was Taita Juan Released?
- Causal Multiplicity: The Science Behind Schizophrenia
- Changa — the evolution of ayahuasca
- New Psychedelic Root Discovered
A group in Taiwan has discovered that the roots of Acacia Confusa are a very highly active source of DMT.
- Ayahuasca Info is "dedicated to a magical potion from the Amazon basin which is known as ayahuasca. Here you can find information on the different ingredients that are used to make this brew, the way it's used by indigenous people, and what you can expect when you take it yourself."
- The DMT-Nexus Wiki
- James Kent:
- Renegade in Babylon — Terence McKenna and the Descent into Chaos
McKenna claims that inhaling three lungfulls of vaporized DMT will give you instant access to an unrecognizable dimension inhabited by swarms of self-morphing machine creatures with the personalities of mischievous elves. ... At the peak of the DMT "flash", these pesky little tykes produce exquisitely tooled objects, somehow made of language, and hold them before your face for scrutiny. In a moment it becomes obvious that the objects they offer, however beautiful, are simply impossible. They desecrate all logic.
- Terence McKenna Interview, Part 2
- Xenolinguistics I: Aspects of Alien Art
- Two from Rigorous Intuition:
- The Function of Hallucinogens N,N-DMT and 5-Methoxy-DMT Endogenously
- Stuart WildeThe Mystery of the Goddess Aya'
Whatever your "ism" is, it is bound to be pure BS or mostly BS — sad but true. That is because there aren't any words to properly describe the transdimensional worlds. The reality of them is utterly beyond words, dogma and concepts. No one can tell you what it is like, at best they can offer to take you there so you can see for yourself. ... What you understand is that creation is so vast, so enormous, so magnificent, it's pointless standing on ceremony about anything. All we know for certain is that we know very little.
- Web pages about the synthesis of DMT.
- Rick Strassman: DMT: The Spirit Molecule
- Yage.net — links lead to the Ayahuasca Home Page.
- Gracie & Zarkov: Smoking NN DMT in Freebase Form: Essential Tips
- Ananda on Mysticism and DMT
- Bruce Sewick: DPT-assisted psychotherapy in terminal illness
- Nicholas Saunders: Santo Daime in Europe
Draft article for Face magazine November 1996.
- Tryptamines at Lycaeum.
- The DMT section at Erowid Entheogen Vaults. DMT Effects has six trip reports.
- Sputnik Drug Information Zone
- My Psychedelic Monographs article concerning Communication with Discarnate Entities is available online in its original form here.
A Psychedelics Reading List Psychedelics Prohibition: The So-Called War on Drugs Serendipity Home Page