|by Rodney Stich|
FORTY-FIVE YEARS OF DRUG TRAFFICKINGFor those who have been close to the drug trafficking area, including pilots and deep-cover operatives, the question of whether the CIA has engaged in drug trafficking is like asking pilots whether planes will actually fly.
For years, actually for decades, I have learned about the CIA drug trafficking operations. I first encountered it when I was an airline pilot flying out of Tokyo and out of Beirut in the early 1950s. While talking to other pilots and in normal pilot-to-pilot conversations, many pilots described to me that they were flying for CIA-related operations and airlines and hauling drugs. They made no big deal out of it; it was simply another job for which pilots were increasingly involved.
Over the next four decades I continued to receive information about the CIA drug trafficking from pilots who actually flew the drugs. Some of these pilots were from covert CIA airlines including Air America, and some of them came to work for the same airline that I worked for. These pilots had no agenda or reason to fabricate these comments to their fellow pilots. They were speaking the truth.
During the past ten years I started speaking to many CIA and DEA operatives who had direct knowledge of the CIA drug trafficking. But it wasn't only the CIA involved in this criminal activity. It included the CIA, DEA, the military, the State Department, the White House's National Security Council, among others. Thousands of hours of often deposition-like questioning was involved.
Examples of my many sources include the following:
- An FBI Special Agent who repeatedly reported CIA drug trafficking to his supervisors and to FBI Director William Sessions and to Congress.
- A former head of a CIA proprietary airline for over a decade, who described in great detail the drugs that he carried for the CIA, how the CIA set up his airline, how the CIA funded the operation.
- A former head of a large CIA financial operation based in Hawaii who provided me with a great amount of data and documentation.
- CIA operatives who operated covert CIA financial institutions, describing the looting of the HUD program, the Savings and Loans, and other financial scams.
- Many pilots who flew drugs for the CIA and DEA, who gave me hundreds of hours of specific details of these operations, including maps.
- Military personnel who described to me the existence of CIA drug trafficking at the military base at which they were stationed.
- A vice squad detective who repeatedly reported to his New York City superiors the CIA involvement in drug trafficking.
- And many other sources that I have acquired during years of friendship and research.
- Confidential transcripts of testimony given to members of Congress by CIA operatives of the CIA's dealing in drugs, dealing with organized crime families, laundering of drug money for organized crime families and for the CIA itself.
- Many books have been written by DEA agents and others who described the CIA drug trafficking that they observed in their area of operations.
- Iran-Contra hearings that showed the White House's National Security Council relationship with drugs.
- The massive amount of evidence of Justice Department officials blocking investigation and prosecution of drug traffickers that are CIA operatives or working with them.
PATTERN OF GOVERNMENT OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICEFortunately for the high-level government officials implicated in drugging America, virtually every government check and balance has covered up for these criminal and subversive activities. These are federal crimes for which criminal statutes require that they be prosecuted.
The decades of coverups and obstruction of justice by employees of the U.S. Department of Justice has aided and abetted the great harm inflicted upon the United States and the American people.
PATTERN OF OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE BY CONGRESSI have documented a 30-year pattern of congressional obstruction of justice, commencing while I was a federal inspector-investigator, holding federal authority to make the official determination of such offenses. Repeatedly, members of Congress have blocked the exposure of very serious criminal activities that I and my many deep-cover sources have reported to them.
It is important to realize that under federal criminal statutes, anyone who knows of criminal acts and does not promptly report or act upon them is guilty of one or more criminal offenses. This is especially true of federal personnel who have a responsibility to halt such crimes. And this includes members of the House and Senate, employees of the U.S. Department of Justice, CIA officials, and others.
LIMITING CIA DRUG TRAFFICKING ATTENTIONBy the mainstream media limiting attention to the San Jose Mercury articles, and refusing to report the accusations by dozens if not hundreds of CIA, FBI, and other deep-cover operatives, and confusing the issues, the overwhelming evidence of the drugging of America is covered up.
TO MENA AND SAN JOSE MERCURY ARTICLES
CONTRIBUTES TO CIA DAMAGE CONTROL
I have a codified list of over 30 former FBI, CIA, DEA, and other deep-cover operatives who either reported the CIA drug trafficking as part of their duties, or the CIA and DEA operatives who actually flew the drugs, handled the drug-money laundering, dealt with organized crime families.
PATTERN OF OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICEMuch of the evidence of CIA drug trafficking has been available to the mainstream media for decades. Virtually no reporter could have been ignorant of the great number of reports showing that the CIA was engaged in drug trafficking on a large scale, for decades. It was their responsibility to investigate these obvious criminal and subversive activities. There was no absence of reports of CIA drug trafficking during the CIA-originated Vietnam War. There was no absence of reports of drug trafficking during the White House's National Security Council's (NSC) war in Nicaragua.
BY THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA
PATTERN OF RETALIATION AGAINST WHISTLEBLOWERSWith thousands of people aware of these CIA drug crimes who were CIA and other deep-cover operatives, there is a pattern of silencing those who seek to report these crimes. Admittedly, most people are too cowardly to take on government by exposing these crimes. Those few courageous, or possibly foolish, people who have tried to expose these criminal activities, are often falsely charged with a federal crime by the Justice Department officials who have for decades blocked the reporting of CIA drug trafficking.
As I have repeatedly shown in the book, Defrauding America, federal judges aid and abet these false charges by depriving the defendant of required defenses. This is done by refusing to allow the defendant to produce documents showing his CIA affiliation, or refusing to allow CIA witnesses to appear. The sham excuse for denying the defendant these defenses is that the witnesses or documents are not relevant to the charges.
PATTERN OF REFUSAL TO RECEIVEI have repeatedly noticed during the past few decades that government "investigations" are conducted by refusing to allow those who actually know or conducted the drug trafficking or some other operation from testifying in open hearings.
TESTIMONY OF THOSE DIRECTLY INVOLVED
IN THE DRUG TRAFFICKING
The FAA, for example, is riddled with a culture of corruption, and many FAA inspectors can testify to this. But they are not called in congressional "investigations." This is how FAA officials have escaped blame for many air disasters and related deaths.
In Defrauding America I have shown this coverup practice in instance after instance. The same exists with the CIA drug trafficking.
The book Defrauding America may be ordered online.
The Introduction to Defrauding America
The Table of Contents of this book.
Overview of the background of Rodney Stich
Rodney Stich's web sites: http://www.defraudingamerica.com http://www.unfriendlyskies.com http://www.ciadrugs.com
|The CIA||The "War on Drugs"||Serendipity Home Page|