The following is a brief description of the contents of some (but not all) of the main sections of this website. See also the Index. If you are looking for something specific then try Search the Serendipity Website.
What's on this Website
This list is far from exhaustive (and has not been updated for a few years). Other writings by others may be found by following the links on the pages for the main sections and in the Index. If you find something interesting in this way, that you weren't really looking for, that is called serendipity. Remember, you found it here.
- The Iraq War
A commentary on the U.S.-led war against Iraq of the sort which you won't find in The New York Times.
- On God
Everything you ever wanted to know but couldn't find anyone who would tell you.
- The World Trade Center Demolition and the So-Called War on Terrorism
It wasn't the work of Arab hijackers — it was an inside job. The four Boeings were diverted to U.S. military airfields and their passengers disposed of. The Twin Towers were demolished so that the U.S. could shock its citizens into blindly supporting its "war on terrorism", allowing it to overthrow the Taliban and get its oil pipeline in Afghanistan, and generally to declare war on whoever it wishes to in its drive for world domination.
- The CIA: America's Premier International Terrorist Organization
After its demise history will probably record that the American Central Intelligence Agency was one of the most harmful terrorist organizations ever to afflict this planet. Here are some documents with interesting information concerning the nature and activities of the CIA, particularly with respect to its drug-smuggling activities.
- Human Rights
In an age where some governments (such as Australia's) still take the one remaining superpower as a model, and that superpower is, domestically, a despicable tyranny in the disguise of a democracy, the issue of human rights is especially important. Human rights are those rights we possess by virtue of being human, rights which no government grants to us (and no government can remove) because they exist prior to government.
- Prohibition: The So-Called "War on Drugs"
Here are some documents concerning the "war" of authoritarian governments (principally the U.S.A.) upon everyone on the planet who chooses to exercise their natural right to modify their consciousness as they wish. Why this "war" is so entrenched, and what is really behind the propaganda and the moralistic posturing: government corruption on a massive scale.
- Maria Callas
Several web pages concerned with the great opera diva Maria Callas, including biographies, discographies, a picture gallery and links to other Callas web pages.
- Ganesh Baba
Peter Meyer's memoir of Ganesh Baba, the psychedelic swami; links to other Ganesh Baba material (of which there is very little on the web).
Peter Meyer's articles on psychedelic mushrooms and DMT (with field notes from his DMT research); articles by others, including several reports of DMT experiences; links to other documents concerning psychedelic tryptamines.
- The Gods of Eden
Documents relating to the thesis put forward by William Bramley in his book The Gods of Eden that the basic cause of war, genocide and conflict in history is not a viciousness innate in the human species but rather is the less-than-benevolent interference in human affairs by extraterrestrials (or at least by some entities of non-human nature).
- Liberty and Democracy
Some web pages concerned with John Stuart Mill's essay On Liberty, which contains a rational justification of the liberty of the individual in opposition to the claims of the state to impose unrestricted control; other articles dealing with liberty, freedom and democracy.
Censorship exists in all modern countries, not only in the U.S.A. but also in Europe and elsewhere. Wherever it exists it is harmful to the people since it deprives them of information and informed comment which would assist them in deciding about matters relevant to their lives. In addition to the right to speak freely we have a right to be heard, and this right is often suppressed by governments.
- Common Errors
Errors that are sufficiently widespread that many people no longer recognize them as errors. A mini-course in English usage.
In case you wish to reprint anything from here.
- Writings by Others
Links to some of the more interesting documents written by others which are on this web site (most are accessible from at least one of the above sections, but here are additional direct links).
- A Surreal Sleepwalker with Little Right to Wield Power
- Austria: Free to Choose Subservience
- On the Damning Evidence Against Augusto Pinochet
- Brainwashing: the Battle for Your Mind
- Congress' Censorware Boondoggle
- Gilded Cage: Wackenhut's Free Market in Human Misery
- The Underground Empire - Where Crime and Governments Embrace
- Keys to the Kingdom
- Defrauding America
- Island Foundation — Toward a New [Psychedelic] Culture
- Chapters in the Recent History of Arkansas
- Is the U.S. Really a Signatory to the U.N. Convention on Genocide?
- The Crimes of Mena
- The High and the Mighty: JFK, MPM, LSD and the CIA
- The (Secret) Heartbeat of America: A New Look at the Mena Story
- Weighing The Harms
- The Real Drug Lords:
- Finding God
- Christ and Yahweh
- DMT Reality
- First DMT trip
- The Heidelberg Declaration
- New Hope for Freedom: Fully Informed Juries
- Pilgrim Tales
- Foreword from Amusing Ourselves to Death
- Propaganda Techniques
- Dalai Lama Decks Photographer in Disco Melee
- Four Reports of DMT Journeys
- Of Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
- Documentation and Diagrams of the Atomic Bomb
- Reports of Contact with Entities in the DMT Space
- The Duplicity of the War on Drugs
- New Declaration of Independence
- Republics and Democracies
- Two Ways of Running
- Act Locally to Fight Net Censorship
- Preface from Life Force — Death Force
- A Technique for the Preservation of Psilocybe Cubensis
- The "Grey Men" Tape
- Eros & the Pineal: The layman's guide to cerebral solitaire
- Asa and Me
- Forbidden Knowledge
- Burning Questions
- Racism: When will We Face the Facts?
- Why They Hate Us — A Re-Examination
- Letter to George Bush
- A Matter of Rights
- The Things We Do Not Want To Know
- Occupied America: A Chronology of Nazi Infiltration and the War On Some Drugs
- W A K E U P C A L L ! ! !
- The Assassins
- Is the U.S. a Terrorist State?
- Seismic Evidence Points to Underground Explosions Causing WTC Collapse
- High Treason in the U.S. Government
Index Search this Site Serendipity Home Page