The monster, the hideous, satanic, demonic ghoul; that slimy, putrid, maggot-filled sack of disgusting excrement known as George Herbert Walker Bush has died. And the tributes are pouring in from all quarters.
Here's my ‘Eulogy’: that foul creature was a USSA Congress monster, a so-called "President" of USSA Global Crime, Inc., a CIA Director of murder, war, torture, human, weapons and narcotics trafficking and much more. He willfully and consciously committed ghastly, heinous crimes his entire career, again and again and again and again and again. Countless millions of people have been plunged into unimaginable suffering, deprivation, torment and pain as a result of this vile entity’s long list of unforgivable, unpardonable offenses against God and humankind:International, industrial-scale narcotics trafficking for decades
Involvement in the JFK assassination up to his disgusting eyeballs
Traitorous sabotage of the Jimmy Carter reelection campaign (the October Surprise in Iran)
Massive Iran-Contra gun running and narcotics trafficking
Overseeing the savage Reagan Wars in Central America in the 1980s
Beginning the destruction of Iraq via Operation Desert Storm
The attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan
Bush clan involvement in the massive S&L multi-billion dollar money laundering operation
... and those are just the crimes we know about.
His stench-filled, vomit-inducing, satanic reign of murder, slaughter, theft, death, destruction, horror and indescribable evil is finally at an end.
Good riddance to George Herbert Walker Bush. God help us and countless millions of others for having to suffer under his evil influence for so many years.
There is no Hell pit too deep for such a one as him.
This well-deserved comment originally appeared December 1, 2018,
on the Event Horizon Chronicle blog.
- Eric Peters: The Evil Has Died
- Medi Hasan: The Ignored Legacy of George H.W. Bush: War Crimes, Racism, and Obstruction of Justice
- Stephen Lendman: GHW Bush: Honoring a War Criminal
- The Bush Family Dynasty (a.k.a. the Bush Crime Family)
- Ryan McMaken: George Bush's Wars Set the Stage for 25 Years of Endless War
- Stephen M. Walt: WikiLeaks, April Glaspie, and Saddam Hussein — and G.H.W.Bush, who suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait and thereby initiated Washington's endless wars in the Middle East, with disastrous consequences.
A copy of the entire Serendipity website is available on CD-ROM and flash drive. Details here.
The CIA Serendipity Home Page